PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Darrelle Revis Injured - Charged with Multiple Criminal Counts

Status
Not open for further replies.
That what happens when you take someones money and then stop trying.

Its either Karma or we don't know the facts.

Our society is ****ed... carry on.

I doubt he'll get charged with all 4. Prolly will drop to lower level. Something put him in the mind state to do whatever he did and that will surface in court.

**** Revis, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Not surprising that a man with so little empathy he couldn't realize how wrong it was to insult his former coach/QB publicly (who got him his first and only ring) would do something like this

At 3 AM, what? What do you mean?
Revis was doing what every other person who's on the South side area of Pittsburgh is doing at 2:30 in the morning, and that's drinking. That's basically the one and only reason you'd be in that area at that time, unless you lived there. It's rows and rows of non-stop bars.

I pointed out the fact that he was supposedly in town looking at real estate property or a business opportunity (possibly both) last weekend, and that he's often in the area, particularly during the offseason.

I don't think you understood the post.

Last edited:
I dunno.

Somehow this just makes me sad. I don't know who did what to whom, or who was or was not at fault, or who might or might not have recorded whom.

It's just sad that a guy with the wealth and opportunities of Revis, who's been where he's been and done the things he's done, can end up in a mess like this on a street in Pittsburgh in the middle of the night.

I can believe it.. he is an athlete not a genius. And just cause he made it big time with HOF type CB talent doesn't mean he is exceptionally bright.

Beavis is auditioning for The Longest Yard 3.0.

BB not resigning him turned out as such a brilliant decision...

This whole thing still fishy. Revis possibly attacked by 5 guys, 3 for sure and he's charged with the crime. Not likely! The DA charged him before he even knew the facts.

He's just getting ready for his post-NFL MMA career. Darrelle Revis, coming to an octagon near you!

I doubt he'll get charged with all 4. Prolly will drop to lower level. Something put him in the mind state to do whatever he did and that will surface in court.

"Your Honour, I went to the Jets after winning a championship with the Patriots, I clearly have mental problems."

"Agreed, case dismissed."

"No your honor, but I did recently increase my salary by 25% when I switched to a Gecko looking MFer"

upload_2017-2-18_12-0-4.png

That article is very misleading. Here in NC, and my understanding, many other states, filming PEOPLE w/o their permission is illegal. I have seen arrests on the police blotter-tey are "peeping tom"-type deals. one of the ones i remember was a guy being arrested for videotaping some girls in bikinis at the beach. most states, cities have some kind of ordinances on the books. i would tread very carefully before you did that-find out the local laws first. could even end up being registered as a sex offender.

Peeping tom is different- that involves looking into private space, especially with telephoto lens, etc. They have this statute, which may cover all the cases you are talking about. I can't find anything else online about NC specifically being any different than anywhere else in the US as far as openly taking video or photos in a public space. (EU is very different, BTW)

Not sure if you realize, but he's from Pittsburgh. Always has been. Alliquippa HS for 4 yrs and University of Pitt for college. Still has lots of family and friends around and is seen here on a regular basis.

His attorney claims that he was here searching for new property and business opportunities. Just clarifying that it wasn't a random location, that's all. I certainly agree that it's sad.
thanks. I did know that he was from the area. not trying to justify what he allegedly did, but, yes, it is sad.

This whole thing still fishy. Revis possibly attacked by 5 guys, 3 for sure and he's charged with the crime. Not likely! The DA charged him before he even knew the facts.

I don't know the actual timeline of the events, but if the charges came days after the crime then there must have been some sort of investigation.

I don't have details either but it seems like they were totally blaming Revis the next day... I still say at least one the guys he beat up knows somebody or this would practically be a non-story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back