PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Coaching firings around the league

I would give up an obscene amount of picks for Herbert.
The trading of a lot of draft capital for a single player/qb rarely works in the favor of the team sending the picks. Need those picks to build up the the offense with multiple playmakers.

The trading of a lot of draft capital for a single player/qb rarely works in the favor of the team sending the picks. Need those picks to build up the the offense with multiple playmakers.

Idk. I’d say it works sometimes. KC trading up to get Mahomes worked out pretty well.

So it looks like Ossenfort and Vrabel were both able to wash their hands of the AJ Brown trade, and lay it all on Jon Robinson; Ossenfort actually getting a promotion.

I hope for the Cardinals' sake that Monty wasn't one of those who recommended Jordan Richards, or GeeNo Gruesome, or Cyrus the Virus, or Vinnie Valentine, or the Entire 2017 Draft, or...

Just a local mediot saying it, but still:

Blowes should go too. Bucs are on the same trajectory as da jete were: his first year he was OK, then it was all downhill from there.

Just a local mediot saying it, but still:

Blowes should go too. Bucs are on the same trajectory as da jete were: his first year he was OK, then it was all downhill from there.
Could be worth an interview to see what kind of knowledge of EP he got.

Bowels is NOT a head coach. Until this season I never realized how rock stupid a person he really is. Leftwich's offensive calls sucked azz all season.Seemed every time the Bucs got going offensively it was the no huddle, with Brady calling the plays. I( think Brady needs a massive O line to give him pocket time and 2 ones at WR and an effective running game at this point. If he can't find that team in 2023 he should hang it up

I hope for the Cardinals' sake that Monty wasn't one of those who recommended Jordan Richards, or GeeNo Gruesome, or Cyrus the Virus, or Vinnie Valentine, or the Entire 2017 Draft, or...

He was there when they had some good drafts and some bad ones. Hard to tell who gets the credit and the blame because Bill picks the groceries and there are so many people involved.

Could be worth an interview to see what kind of knowledge of EP he got.
You'd be on your knees begging for Matt Patricia back if you had to witness Byron Leftwich call plays. He'd ruin the Chiefs*, Bengals, Vikings, San Fran*, and Bills' offense if he were OC (*without Reid or Shanahan present of course).

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back