PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Coaching firings around the league

jerod mayo interview in 3...2...1..

Made it further than Urban. Disastrous hire

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
All guaranteed I believe

EDIT: I guess only a measly 161 million is guaranteed

A QB room fighting with the OL on the sidelines is a bad look. they've clearly doubled down that Wilson is the guy. Wilson is going to get the GM fired and be a problem for this organization for years. Hackett is better off getting out now.

Serious question : would he be a good candidate for our OC position? I know he sucks as HC but consider HC records of other successful coordinators in NE:

McDaniels, O’Brien, Daboll (best so far?), Weis, Crennel (not awful), Judge, Flores etc…

To me, there is a clear distinction between HC and ability to call plays. Can’t be worse than Patricia.

Big caveat is that it’s hard to attribute his impact on offense when they had Lafleur calling plays in GB

There are a lot of bad coaches in the league but probably none worse than Hackett. That game against the Rams was just the epitome of a team quitting and giving no effort.

Waitttt a min. Mayo works under Stevo right? Why aren’t teams knocking down the door to interview him? Hmmm, makes no sense (Sarcasm).

please don’t let Mayo walk
Other teams have to get permission from BB to talk to Steve, which he is not granting, not the same for Mayo. :D

Is Mike Vrabel on the hot seat??

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back