PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Celtics / Sixers - Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a good defensive player. Hate giving up players with that length. He's only gonna get better. I expect him to be a baller next season.
It's like I've said before. The core they have now is championship caliber. We've seen this team (w/o Hayward) hang with the best the West (GSW/HOU) has to offer and won two of them.

Horford will be replaced in the not too distant future, probably grabbing a big with Sac '19 or through a trade.

Tatum and Brown WILL be All-Stars, I have no doubt about it. They should be here for the long haul. If anything in the future it may come down to trading Hayward.

Gordon is a great player but IMO both Tatum and Brown have higher ceilings.

The C’s have a 4% chance of getting the 2-3 pick this year.

Danny go to Ireland and find some lucky shamrocks.
Eh. Sacramento's pick next year will be fine. Although it would certainly be great to land 2-4 this year.

What pick do they have if their ping pong ball doesn’t come out?

If the Laker pick this year isn't 2-5 (due to their record they can only get the 2-3 in that range in the lottery) they will then get the 2019 pick of the Kings. They have a 4% chance for the 2-3 pick in the lottery.

Eh. Sacramento's pick next year will be fine. Although it would certainly be great to land 2-4 this year.

I thought that last year about the 2018 NJ pick you never know. Clearly we need a crap load of luck to get the Laker pick at 2 or 3, but look at the bigs coming out, Bagley, Ayton, Bambe or Jackson Jr would look real goof in Celtic green.

I thought that last year about the 2018 NJ pick you never know. Clearly we need a crap load of luck to get the Laker pick at 2 or 3, but look at the bigs coming out, Bagley, Ayton, Bambe or Jackson Jr would look real goof in Celtic green.

Still think they're going to dump a lot of their redundant players and the picks for a superstar.

Raptors are so unbelievably soft. Cannot believe anyone was afraid of facing them.

Raptors are so unbelievably soft. Cannot believe anyone was afraid of facing them.

Bunch of chokers. The cavs are shooting 60 percent from the field lol or close to it. I think they get destroyed in the finals hopefully by the warriors. For some strange reason i don't trust the rockets to win anything against lebroni. They likely choke.

I think if the C's advance by the sixers maybe they can push it to 6 games.

LeBron is owning the Raptors like Brady does the Steelers.

Hope we find a way and go up 2-0 tonight.

LeBron is owning the Raptors like Brady does the Steelers.

I can't believe some people bought into the raptors. They're soft as charmin. Crappy defensively. DeRozan has to be one of the most overrated players in the league.

Hope we find a way and go up 2-0 tonight.
Tonight is big - cause Philly is young and prone to dropping games they should not. I think we can steal one in Philly.

Tonight is big - cause Philly is young and prone to dropping games they should not. I think we can steal one in Philly.

We haven't gotten any respect against them. Everyone has them beating us

If the Celtics can get Anthony Davis, they should do so. He's the best player in the league. Especially if you only need to give up one of Brown or Tatum to do it.

If the Celtics can get Anthony Davis, they should do so. He's the best player in the league. Especially if you only need to give up one of Brown or Tatum to do it.

You’ll have to give up both

The celts don’t need Davis. What they do need is a 5 that can defend/get rough/rebound and for Brown and Tatum to get more experience.

The celts look like Jerry’s kids tonite

Last edited:

Best player in the league?

They need to cut into this lead right now. Down by 16 at home?

Celtics forgot to show up tonight. It's gonna be tough to win a game in philly.

You do not give up Tatum, ever.

Celtics have woken up lets goo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back