PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cavs vs. Warriors (Who Wins the NBA Finals?)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who Wins the NBA Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • Warriors

Votes: 79 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did LeBron even acknowledge Bill Russell up on the podium or did I miss it?

Wait you guys are telling me Irving didn't get the MVP?

what a SEVEN game series!!! What a great win for LE BRON JAMES!! What a TREASURE BATH IN ANCILLARY REVENUES NATIONWIDE with a TITLE for CLEVELAND!!

It's all so magical...like a fairy tale..as if Adam Silver has the Midas touch!

I coulda have sworn I was watching the C's/LA seventh title game when LA went to the line 20 times to the C's 4, despite the C's being literally assaulted on every possession. I wonder what Paul Pierce was thinking at the end of this "game"?

Worse. GS was up in the series 3-1; previously no team had even forced a game 7 in such as situation. Its basically like if the Patriots had been up 35-7 in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl and choked it away.
I would have jumped off a cliff if that happened. The other result wasn't much better

Congrats to the Cavs on the championship. Congrats to Golden State for being crowned the biggest chokers in NBA history. @rochrist, told you Cleveland was going to win this series.

Pretty sure that fool is home in the fetal position crying after being a Witness to Lebron in Games 5, 6 and 7:

AVG: 36 pts-12 rebs-10 assists-3 steals-3 blocks-3 TOs.

Unprecedented numbers by an unprecedented player.

Larry Bird, John Havlicek and JoJo White are all better than LeBron. You obviously haven't seen any of those guys play.

sorry, only the boston fans will claim bird is better than bron. IMO bird had a better PEAK. like how Hakeem had a better peak than most centers. Bird's career was cut short IMO.

IMO, bron has a better overall resume and career than bird. and bron has 5-7 years of very good basketball in him. 4mvps, 3 rings, 7 championship appearances, great regular season stats, one of the greatest final performance, etc. etc.

and defensively bron is well ahead of bird.

my top 10. very hard after top 5. honestly you can flip flop russell - wilt - duncan and i wouldn't have any problem with it.

1. MJ
2. Bron
3. Magic
4. Kareem
5. Bird
6. Russell
7. Wilt
8. duncan
9. Shaq
10. kobe

that would be my top 10. it changes time to time. no offense to boston greats, but Bron IMO just surpassed all of our great players.

So will the cavs be favorites next year? Advice to the warriors. Get rid of barnes!!! Don't overpay for him

Well at least Dubs got to enjoy their confetti after every home win this season lol.

The Pats should sign LeBronzed to play TE...then we'll GET the obvious PI calls in the endzone that Gronk NEVER gets.

So will the cavs be favorites next year? Advice to the warriors. Get rid of barnes!!! Don't overpay for him

heh...I watched this game with a bunch of old ball dogs and we all thought he was throwing the game. How many shots DID he end up missing anyway?

Those people have no idea what they are talking about. Too bad you couldn't see it for yourself.
Just saw the cavaliers shot 12 more free throws as a visiting team in game 7. Come on. Hell im a laker fan and even I know the lakers didn't deserve to beat the kings and Celtics

LeBron is a tool and a diva but, he's not a total POS like Peyton. At least he actually deserves to get credit for his titles, unlike Peyton.
Indeed he does but the carry on in the post-match press is getting a little absurd. The narrative being framed is it was LeBron and only LeBron. Apparently they missed the 3 point jumper in Curry's face that effectively delivered Cleveland their first championships in eons made by Kyrie.

GS only scored 13 in the 4th. Came up small in the biggest moment. They still very good, will be back in finals at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes