PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cavs vs. Warriors (Who Wins the NBA Finals?)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who Wins the NBA Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • Warriors

Votes: 79 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peyton wins, Lebron wins. I sincerely hope Brady can capture one more before he calls it quits.

Feeling so good for that city.

And they just got ELIMINATED BY THE CAVS IN 7 on their homecourt AFTER BLOWNG A 3-1 lead and a 7 point halftime lead. It must hurt to be that stupid.
I love how your cowardly ass waited until the Cavs won. ****ing ****y you are.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: jah
and just like that Lebron becomes the 2nd greatest NBA player ever. yes, he just jumped everyone except MJ, IMO. 3 rings. from 2 teams. 4 time mvp. we are watching history.

Larry Bird, John Havlicek and JoJo White are all better than LeBron. You obviously haven't seen any of those guys play.

The way this went down makes me glad that I'm only a casual fan of the NBA. I think I'll stick to the NFL as bad as that can be.
I didn't really care about who won, but I don't know what you're basing your disappointment on. That game was entertaining as hell, hard-fought and as exciting as could be.

Golden State battled the refs but they where pathetic!!!!!! They lived and died by the jumpshot. Curry and Thompson didn't have big games. Historic season down the drain.

Up 87-83 and they couldn't finish the deal.
They had 17 turnovers in game 5 and similar #s in 6. Cant blame the refs unless you did everything at least close to right

Never liked Lebron much, but I am so happy for Cleveland fans. I know quite a few, nothing says loyalty like staying a dedicated supporter of Cleveland professional sports.

Great game for 3 quarters. I like seeing a closely contested finish but it was just poor basketball down the stretch IMO. Some of it was great D yes but GS missed alot of makeable shots and Cleveland mostly just sat around on their possessions till the last 5 seconds and threw up some lame shot. Kyrie was a beast tho

The way this series was extended to 6 and 7 was absolutely disgusting. I feel insulted as a fan.

That's a filthy championship and I'm sure LeBron + Cleveland will feel no shame for how it went down.
If anyone should be ashamed, it's the Warriors. 3-1 lead and 2 of last 3 at home. Epic gag job.

I didn't really care about who won, but I don't know what you're basing your disappointment on. That game was entertaining as hell, hard-fought and as exciting as could be.

I'm talking about how games 5 and 6 were officiated. I don't care what sport's being played, which team is superior, or who has the better players. I just want things to be called fairly and they weren't. Tonight it was, but too little too late imo.

That was such an awful 4th quarter on both sides. I miss basketball in the 90s.

Without any context.....U mad?

Also, overjoyed to see Cleveland get something.
No but it's hilarious that he decided to wait UNTIL Cleveland won to start talking. Isn't that weird?

Curry came back down to earth. He needs to know that taking a two point shot's not bad.

Peyton wins, Lebron wins. I sincerely hope Brady can capture one more before he calls it quits.
LeBron is a tool and a diva but, he's not a total POS like Peyton. At least he actually deserves to get credit for his titles, unlike Peyton.

and i feel the warriors pain. this must feel like our 2007 season.

Worse. GS was up in the series 3-1; previously no team had even forced a game 7 in such as situation. Its basically like if the Patriots had been up 35-7 in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl and choked it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes