PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Brady “checked out” after Steelers loss in 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well Tommy boy, have fun. Guess your family time isn’t as precious anymore huh? Hypocrite.

I guess Bill pushed him out after all...

At this point I’d rather listen to Jemele Hill for my daily pseudo sports insight than Bedard. Well not actually, but..you catch my drift.

Last edited:
Of course football's fun again for him...He's now throwing to WRs who don't feckin suck.

Of course football's fun again for him...He's now throwing to WRs who don't feckin suck.
Can’t argue with that, although time will tell how much those shiny new toys will be able to mask his decline. I’m guessing one year.

Yeah well Tommy boy, have fun. Guess your family time isn’t as precious anymore huh? Hypocrite.

He had throwing sessions outside of organizational days last year, too. There's nothing hypocritical here on his part.

There's freakin' clown on your part, though.

He hasn't for a good part of his career. He's talking about Belichick.

Can’t argue with that, although time will tell how much those shiny new toys will be able to mask his decline. I’m guessing one year.

Agreed - if that.

I think we are worse off this year so clear the salary cap, and in 2021 my guess we will be better off.

I love Brady but you have to move on eventually. Having two years, 2021 and 2022, with a QB on a rookie deal and clear cap space is good planning.

He had throwing sessions outside of organizational days last year, too. There's nothing hypocritical here on his part.

There's freakin' clown on your part, though.

Ya, during a pandemic, when the NFLPA says no, he says f it. Yeah, theres the family part. When numerous players of all sports are popping positive, Mr. Family man is out doing this.

Poor Tom...he was so mistreated in New England. No one ever tried to help him and BB was just downright cruel. How did he survive????? Way to diss BB and your old teammates TB12

Football is so fun, he is going to be a **** and go against his Players Union Medical Director's advice and throw him under the bus.

Ya, during a pandemic, when the NFLPA says no, he says f it. Yeah, theres the family part. When numerous players of all sports are popping positive, Mr. Family man is out doing this.
You know if he was still on the team you would have a different opinion. He also would be able to work out on his own property because he had tons of land but now he lives in sh*thole Florida and has to work out at some local crappy parks and schools where photographers can document it.

Looking back on this "story" Bedard got zero traction on it. He really has fallen so far. What a shame as he is great football mind that has succumb to the hot take media landscape.

I agree with him. Football wasn't that fun last year watching a pouty QB miss receivers and lock other guys out because he's too good to throw to them and throw season ending pick sixes. Should be a lot more fun this year.
If by "fun" you mean 6-10 instead of 10-6, then yeah it should indeed be more fun here...

If by "fun" you mean 6-10 instead of 10-6, then yeah it should indeed be more fun here...
LOL. No kidding. Folks have no idea how bad its gonna be when we complain about a 12-4 season because it was not pretty enough. Oy vey!

If the Patriots are a 6-10 caliber team then I’m not sold that having Brady would be that much better of a record.

43 year old QB who threw a 79 passer rating against good teams last year. No reason at all to expect anything better than that this year had he stayed except now we don’t have a soft schedule.

If the Patriots are a 6-10 caliber team then I’m not sold that having Brady would be that much better of a record.
But I bet it will be more fun. :thumbsup:

Fair enough...Damn shame if we don't have a season, if only to see how this all plays out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots