PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Amendola “Bill hasn’t been known to pay his players”

Status
Not open for further replies.
This argument has the stinch of a man who was made a fool by triumph in that maroney/Lynch debate and is now in retaliation mode.
Thanks for telling the truth Ras

You said NFL contracts are not guaranteed. You were wrong you spend many posts trying to hide from admittingbyou were wrong.
You should have just appreciated the education.

Amendola, thats how you spell it, has 6 million guaranteed. It is either guaranteed or it is. It is.

Andelman has never had a guaranteed contract.

You are wrong.

Andelman has never had a guaranteed contract.

You are wrong.
AMENDOLA though has a contract with a 6 million dollar guarantee. Look it up. It’s a fact.

You said NFL contracts are not guaranteed. You were wrong you spend many posts trying to hide from admittingbyou were wrong.
You should have just appreciated the education.

Amendola, thats how you spell it, has 6 million guaranteed. It is either guaranteed or it is. It is.

Ademola does not have a guaranteed contract.

No amount of buffoonery will alter that fact.

Of course it is. He is guaranteed for 6 million. Every article and analysis of his contract says he is guaranteed for 6 million. You are the only person in the world who thinks guaranteed doesn’t mean guaranteed.

You are right it wasn’t guaranteed in New England (until after week 1). I never said otherwise. That is why it is significant. He could get cut by Miami and HE STILL gets paid.

I guess we should call Kirk cousins and tell him you say his contract isn’t guaranteed.
Show me where Andelams dolphins contract is guaranteed and I will allow you to win this foolishness.

Show me where Andelams dolphins contract is guaranteed and I will allow you to win this foolishness.
A) Amendola is guaranteed 8.25 mill. GUARANTEED
Second even if Amendola didn’t exist your claim that “NFL contracts are not guaranteed” is proven wrong by cousins, most first round picks, some older players who sign one year guarantees and many players in the league that had a portion of there pay guaranteed.
It’s over, you lose.

Hey

Do you guys think Sony Michel will be an all star?

Hey

Do you guys think Sony Michel will be an all star?

By the end of the year he should be our starting rb. He’s good. Numbers may not show it though splitting with Rex, white and maybe Hill?

A) Amendola is guaranteed 8.25 mill. GUARANTEED
Second even if Amendola didn’t exist your claim that “NFL contracts are not guaranteed” is proven wrong by cousins, most first round picks, some older players who sign one year guarantees and many players in the league that had a portion of there pay guaranteed.
It’s over, you lose.

You said guaranteed Alemndola contract which is 2 years @ 12 million.

Show a link stating your claims. If you cant or wont you are wrong.

Everybody understood what triumph was saying when it comes to nfl contracts. That in general they aren’t fully guaranteed deals like mlb, nba. Taking away outliers like cousins and first rounders, IN GENERAL, most nfl deals aren’t fully guaranteed.

Not exactly sure why “player X is guaranteed to get some money became player x has a guaranteed contract.” When in fact most players aren’t guaranteed the full years and cash value of the contract they signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST