PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: A Note About Gwedd

and happy holidays to the slickest cat to ever claw his way into our hearts...SammyBlue! You and Gwedd are sorely missed. Godspeed and cat like quickness to the return to health of you two true blue Pats fans...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

I am alive, I am sorry that I have not updated lately. This journey has taken longer than expected to get back to normal. The hardest difficulties are writing and numbers to get my brain to use them correctly. It is a journey.
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their wonderful wishes of wellness and their patience. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Hanukah, Happy Festivus or Winter Solstice.

Typing assistance from my friend Francis.
Sorry I am extremely late to this but I’m glad to hear you are doing better. Happy holidays and all the best for the new year!

I am alive, I am sorry that I have not updated lately. This journey has taken longer than expected to get back to normal. The hardest difficulties are writing and numbers to get my brain to use them correctly. It is a journey.
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their wonderful wishes of wellness and their patience. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Hanukah, Happy Festivus or Winter Solstice.

Thanks Gwedd!!

And also have a Bountiful Kwanzaa too, everyone!!

Hope you had a good holiday. Here's to a better 2021!!

My thoughts and regards to you Gwedd now and more importantly into the New Year. I have fought similar battles and in so doing I have no doubt you will overcome the tests put before you.
Reading your posts over the years,I am confident I am correct.
Best wishes my Patriots friend.

Scared the cr@p out of me this morning.
@Ian , Can we take the big red ANNOUNCEMENT off of this, please?

And yeah, Gwedd, hope progress continues and your life is returning to normal.

Scared the cr@p out of me this morning.
@Ian , Can we take the big red ANNOUNCEMENT off of this, please?

And yeah, Gwedd, hope progress continues and your life is returning to normal.

Agreed. Especially because clicking on it brought me to the first post, which starts off rather ominously.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back