PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: A Note About Gwedd

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I got this note a little while ago about @Gwedd , one of our long-time members here:

"Tim Kindred asked me to put this message here.

Tim came home from the hospital last month and is working through complications from the episode which included a stroke. He is experiencing expressive aphasia and can not form the words fluently enough to type or speak effectively.He is working on it and hopes to work through it. He just wanted everyone to know that he is still with us and is sorry he can not type his thoughts to you himself. So on his behalf, I will put it out for him."

Needless to say, please keep him in your thoughts :(

Be well! Your presence is part of what makes this Board what it is.
Thoughts and prayers.

God bless u Tim! Hang in there and keep fighting! Always work with the physical therapists and try to stay as positive as you can. In my prayers!

I got this note a little while ago about @Gwedd , one of our long-time members here:

"Tim Kindred asked me to put this message here.

Tim came home from the hospital last month and is working through complications from the episode which included a stroke. He is experiencing expressive aphasia and can not form the words fluently enough to type or speak effectively.He is working on it and hopes to work through it. He just wanted everyone to know that he is still with us and is sorry he can not type his thoughts to you himself. So on his behalf, I will put it out for him."

Needless to say, please keep him in your thoughts :(

Forza... coraggio...non mollare...
I don’t even know what this means but you are a good guy Italian pat and I know it has to be something Positive and good!!! God Bless Gwedd and Sammy Cat and any of our pats fans that are sick or injured!

TlsZX18.jpg

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back