PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: 4 O'Clock games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Seattle announcers are talking about how they expected Deion to be more of a factor, he's surprised them by being quiet. :)

Daryl Jackson, 5 for 123 and a TD - must be Deion drawing all the coverage.

RhodyPatFan said:
Can someone explain to me how Washington got a penalty at the end of the first half for going low on the QB and the play that just happened Indy didnt get a penalty for going low on the QB?

Look at the uniforms.

Could Peyton be any more selfish? God, what a stat whore.

Colts with another short TD pass, now going for two.

up 33-14 and going for 2, and the Colts fans wonder why we call them stat whores.

I understand the mentality of wanting to be up 21 vs 20 but this seems like piling on. Glad they failed.

Justice, they didn't get the two, even after a call gets them on the one.

Now I know why Pay-me-a-ton will never win anything. All he cares about are his numbers.

Aldogg said:

Now I know why Pay-me-a-ton will never win anything. All he cares about are his numbers.
But isn't playing the Redskins just like an interteam scrimmage? ;)

Edit: Washington Generals anyone?

Last edited:
Aldogg said:

this is more dungy than peyton..just going by what the chart or book says instead of actually observing how the game is going ....he is so scared that the skins might actually score 21 pts and his offense will be shut out for the rest of the game idiotic..

Seattle going for it on 4th and a foot - Vikings stuffed them, now let's see if they can sustain a drive.

I would have kicked the XP. You never go for two until you have to.

But I don't understand how Peyton is padding his stats by Dungy telling him to go for 2pts. You aren't awarded stats by converting.

Sometimes it is just amazing how D-U-M-B AND S-T-U-P-I-D some of the players are. Watching the Redskins, if I were Gibbs three asses would be donatng $10,000 a piece to their favortite charities, for thier incomprehensible play

Santana Moss cost his team at least three points and poor field position that led to another score.

Antwan Randle El cost his team a useless 15 yard penalty that resulted in a poor kickoff becasue the jackass can't control his endzone dancing;

The Kicker get pissed and costs them another 15 yards, and pulls off his helmet. They actually kicked off with the punter from the 5 yard line.

With their season on the line, these idiots are persuing some stupidity like committing dead ball fouls for Unsportsman like penalties for hitting a guy between plays; dancing in the endzone; and taking off a helmet and mouthing off to a referee.

What a bunch of total cloacal cavities and ...L-O-S-E-R-S !!!:eek:

Last edited:
Vikings, strip sack on Seattle, ball rolls in the end zone, Vikes recover!

RyanTheColtsFan said:
I would have kicked the XP. You never go for two until you have to.

But I don't understand how Peyton is padding his stats by Dungy telling him to go for 2pts. You aren't awarded stats by converting.
i agree as in my earlier post....its dungy not peyton...sounds really silly to me..but he is just going by some chart than actually *coaching*

Box_O_Rocks said:
Vikings, strip sack on Seattle, ball rolls in the end zone, Vikes recover!
this vikings game sounds even more tougher next week...

This Redskins-Colts game depresses me, but not because the Colts are stomping. The Redskins are looking so bad I just have this nightmare about the Redskins handing the Broncos a high #1 draft pick.

They say you can't make chiken slad out of chicken droppings, but Mike Shanahan proved that saying wrong. He turned an underachieving WR who he didn't want in Ashley Lelie, into a #3 and probably high #1 pick (yes Denver's own late #1 pick would go to Washington).

The Redskins are a stupid, stupid organization. Let's call them and make a trade...early and often.

SVN said:
this vikings game sounds even more tougher next week...
They looked pretty good in pre-season and have played Chicago, Carolina, and now Seattle pretty tough - it will be a good test. Let's hope they are coming off a high if they win this today.

The Gr8est said:
This Redskins-Colts game depresses me, but not because the Colts are stomping. The Redskins are looking so bad I just have this nightmare about the Redskins handing the Broncos a high #1 draft pick.

They say you can't make chiken slad out of chicken droppings, but Mike Shanahan proved that saying wrong. He turned an underachieving WR who he didn't want in Ashley Lelie, into a #3 and probably high #1 pick (yes Denver's own late #1 pick would go to Washington).

The Redskins are a stupid, stupid organization. Let's call them and make a trade...early and often.
They have to get rid of those pesky high draft slots, it takes too much money that could be spent on aging veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back