PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ot: 1:00 O'clock Games Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DefenseRules said:
That's nothing new, he did the same thing while he was here.
We have to get used to this. How do you think the Charger fans felt when they saw Rodney in a Patriot uni?

Actually, as I recall, the Chargers fans didn't like the way Rodney was treated by the Chargers management and were happy to see him do well.

Last edited:
Wow that Seattle game is turning into a laugher pretty quick.

SVN said:
just saw this on game cast on the bal-cle game

"1-10-CLE 14 :)27) C.Frye pass short left to K.Winslow to CLV 25 for 11 yards (B.Scott, D.Landry). PENALTY on CLV-K.Winslow, Taunting, 12 yards, enforced between downs."

idiot..makes the catch and gives it back :)
Everything about him screams STUPID!!!

Seahawks capitalizing on Manning's 2 INT. 21-0 first quarter. Woah. The Giants have a habit of digging themselves into a hole.

chunkyponyTE82 said:
waqit, the chargers had fans back then? Im sure they didnt care, they thought Rodney was D-U-N done at that point.

The Charger management thought so. But Rodney was loved by the fans.
I work with a lot of Charger and Raider fans. Charger fans weren't happy that we signed him, but many of them told me that I would like what he brings to the table. They weren't lying about that. :D
I won't get into the comments I've been getting from the Raider fans in my office ever since the Gabriel trade.

Last edited:
Ouch on pace for allowing about 60 points...

Yeh 9ers, get to McNabb for a fun sack to make that 14 point lead sting less! Then they miss the tackle to allow the Eagles to make the 1st.

Good thing the Ravens suck, the Brownies wouldn't be in the game otherwise - well, not in the game but within 3 points. ;)

The Gr8est said:
Actually, as I recall, the Chargers fans didn't like the way Rodney was treated by the Chargers management and were happy to see him do well.

Yes they did. I post at KFFL and I visit PatriotsInsiders. When he won his first championship with us, there were many Charger fans who posted that they were happy for him.

Cool, 9ers D takes the ball from Philly - FF. In brief looks Alex Smith hasn't looked that bad this year.

WOW, Brownies score a TD?!?! They lead the Ravens 7-3

Browns make a nice defensive stand...Ravens to punt.

Box_O_Rocks said:
WOW, Brownies score a TD?!?! They lead the Ravens 7-3
ESPN other media outlets must be mad at this...ravens are some of the teams on which they thrive on for interviews and off field commentary and ray lewis yelling...

Nice OPI for the twig there. Seperation, he creates it!

Pass interference on a piece of the puzzle.

Deion with an ugly looking pushoff for an offensive pass interference penalty. Not exactly covering himself in glory early in his Seahawks career.

Pass Interference! Bad boy Deion!

Madison may have picked that pass off though.

Eli with his 3rd pick of the first half! Good grief!

Box_O_Rocks said:
FF. In brief looks Alex Smith hasn't looked that bad this year.

* Alex has looked better this year, bUt to look worse than last year, he'd have to be trying on purpose -:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe