PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ot: 1:00 O'clock Games Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just mindboggling that Archie engineered his youngest son into NY. Coughlin should demand a DNA test on Eli....

So what do we know thus far in week 3?

The Colts can't run or stop the run.
Ben is more than rusty (although with all that metal...).
Palmer is dangerous but the Bungles cannot stop the run or probably a competent QB.
The JAGS have a playoff caliber team but they don't have a franchise QB.
Miami was better off with Gus Ferrotte.
The Bills haven't quite turned that corner.
The JETS will win against similar competition as long as Noodle stays healthy.
The Giants and the NFC in general are once again over rated.

Defense matters, competent QB'ing matters, and a running game matters if you want to - as Tommy says - play with the big boys in the tall grass.

Oh, and Deion Branch is pretty full of himself. We saw little snipets of that character flaw over the last couple of seasons. He'll do well in an ensemble offense until his price tag as a #2-3 becomes prohibitive because they all want to be paid like a #1.

chunkyponyTE82 said:
I have hasselback, and am loving every second of this, other than the fact that it is hurting our draft position.
Nah, we'll still be picking from 32, Seattle's pick is just gravy.

Credit where credit is due...
Seattle has good coaching...
They traded away balance to gamble on this year.
It is a long year let's see what happens...

MoLewisrocks said:
It is just mindboggling that Archie engineered his youngest son into NY. Coughlin should demand a DNA test on Eli....
I dunno, from what I remember of Archie and the Ain'ts, it looks like the apple fell pretty close to the tree.

Someone has to explain to me why Musa Smith is the guy getting the leftover touches at RB for Baltimore, and not Mike Anderson, who, you know, has actually done something in this league. The Ravens look increasingly like a mirage as this game goes on. Playing the Raiders will do that, I guess.

I'm happy to see cleveland so far beating the ravens...

jct said:
I'm happy to see cleveland so far beating the ravens...
they will give the ravens every opportunity to come back though...

rofl true very true........................

Maybe if the Ravens ever tried to do something other than throw checkdowns to their running backs and tight ends, and run the ball straight up the middle, they'd actually move down the field. You have receivers McNair, try using them, you dunce.

And how bad did Big Ben look against Cincinnati? It wasn't that Pittsburgh couldn't have won that game. I thought they had the momentum too, but those interceptions/turnovers killed them. Lead directly to three scores against them. Wow. It must be all the medical stuff Ben's been through cause he plainly sucks right now. In so far as Cinncinati they played a good game but couldn't stop the run. Keys to our game next week will definitely be old thunder and lightening. If we get in a passing contest we'll be done pretty quick.:p

Pattie said:
And how bad did Big Ben look against Cincinnati? It wasn't that Pittsburgh couldn't have won that game. I thought they had the momentum too, but those interceptions/turnovers killed them. Lead directly to three scores against them. Wow. It must be all the medical stuff Ben's been through cause he plainly sucks right now.

I was amazed that the Steelers played Roethlisberger on Monday night. Batch had a decent game the week before, perhaps they should have given #7 another week to get right and ready for the more important divisional game.

NYG is getting slaughtered. Manning had a long bomb to Carter and he dropped it. Long day...

Wow, Mason with a circus catch for the Ravens! - One handed highlight reel!

Frank Gore on a one yard dive into the end zone holds the ball in one arm - guess what followed...

OldEnglandPatriot said:
I was amazed that the Steelers played Roethlisberger on Monday night. Batch had a decent game the week before, perhaps they should have given #7 another week to get right and ready for the more important divisional game.

I think he rushed himself back too soon. First his face was made a windshield ornament and then the hospitalization for the appendectomy. Obviously, he wasn't in game shape either physically or, perhaps more importantly, mentally.:eek:

sigh..Giants = all talk

btw hows my new sig?

ravens TD..thats more like cleveland

Remix 6 said:
sigh..Giants = all talk

btw hows my new sig?
That picture of Hobbs seems off somehow...:rolleyes:

wow Brian Dawkins forces a fumble and mike patterson returns it 98 yards! Eagles destroying

being reviewed *

Last edited:
Box_O_Rocks said:
That picture of Hobbs seems off somehow...:rolleyes:

not my problem i cant find a nice Maroney quote :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill