PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Philadelphia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Jeffery my be game time decision still gotta take win anyway you can get it. Even if Jeffery go he will be hobbled.

Jeffery missed practice again today, looks like he’s trending to miss Sunday’s game.

Tucker Boynton‏ @Tucker_TnL

Since SBLII, when Philly "ended the NE dynasty"

Pats:
* 22-6 (.786) record (1st in NFL)
* 17.3 pts allowed/game (1st in NFL)
* 28.5 pts/game (3rd in NFL)

Eagles:
* 15-12 (.556) record (15th in NFL)
* 22.1 pts allowed/game (15th in NFL)
* 23.0 pts/game (t-18th in NFL)

11:07 AM - 14 Nov 2019

Just putting this out there.....really looking forward to this game !

Tucker Boynton‏ @Tucker_TnL

Since SBLII, when Philly "ended the NE dynasty"

Pats:
* 22-6 (.786) record (1st in NFL)
* 17.3 pts allowed/game (1st in NFL)
* 28.5 pts/game (3rd in NFL)

Eagles:
* 15-12 (.556) record (15th in NFL)
* 22.1 pts allowed/game (15th in NFL)
* 23.0 pts/game (t-18th in NFL)

11:07 AM - 14 Nov 2019

Just putting this out there.....really looking forward to this game !

Ahem... forgot the most important stat.

Weird.

I was just at MMQB and as usual I clicked on their NFL predictions post and was surprised to see all 7 writers picked Philly to win.

Its really small print on my phone and I looked closer and saw that they had week 5 predictions posted instead of week 11.

I wonder how long it will be there before it is changed.

Very nice link. Will be interesting to see how well BB coached this team up and if they have improved against some of these concepts.

Darren Sproles out for the season with quadriceps injury.

WR Agholor, Whiteside, Matthews, Hollins
TE Ertz, Goedert
RB Sanders, Scott

-3.5 is enticing

Weird.

I was just at MMQB and as usual I clicked on their NFL predictions post and was surprised to see all 7 writers picked Philly to win.

The media narrative after the Ravens game is that the Pats are overrated...

Not sure if this was posted above but the Eagles are looking at signing Jay Ajayi. They are really hurting at RB...

WR Agholor, Whiteside, Matthews, Hollins
TE Ertz, Goedert
RB Sanders, Scott

-3.5 is enticing

I was reading a Eagles Board and read some fan saying how Eagle rivals know how to Draft WR's better than them. I thought it sounded very familiar with our situation of Drafted WR's over the years. Anyway the talk was how they got WR's like Agholor and Whiteside who pales in comparison to who the rivals have. I liked Whiteside coming out but he's not ready in year one compared to others he was a Second Rounder.

Last edited:
The media narrative after the Ravens game is that the Pats are overrated...
I think THIS will be the key motivator for this game. If I were Bill, I'd be hammering this line all week.

BB at practice on Thursday after a decent gain by a scout team RB - "Hey Van Noy, you're not going to sell any of your Boogieman T-shirts if you play like that on Sunday"

BB in the film room watching film with the D, "Christ, Jaime, what the f*ck are you doing here?! Maybe the mediots are right about you guys being over rated. A great defense? You weren't even a GOOD defense here."

Bill at a meeting. "Ok men, this is the week where we find out if you guys are real or just a myth. Are you really the 'Boogiemen", or are you just a product of playing bad teams like the mediots are saying."

Something like that only with more expletives

Weird.

Its really small print on my phone and I looked closer and saw that they had week 5 predictions posted instead of week 11.

I wonder how long it will be there before it is changed.
Not a big stretch. Eagles run the ball well. Pats don't defend the run well. Eagles have 2 of the best tight ends in football. Pats don't defend the tight end position very well. Eagles have a weak secondary but a strong DL. 2nd best D-lineman in the league. Pats O-line is average. This is not a good matchup. That being said BB did have 2-weeks to get ready. Not like the Super Bowl. Oh wait...

Not a big stretch. Eagles run the ball well. Pats don't defend the run well. Eagles have 2 of the best tight ends in football. Pats don't defend the tight end position very well. Eagles have a weak secondary but a strong DL. 2nd best D-lineman in the league. Pats O-line is average. This is not a good matchup. That being said BB did have 2-weeks to get ready. Not like the Super Bowl. Oh wait...

Really wanted Dallas Goedert last years back but we took Dukie Dawson instead oh well.:rolleyes:

Any word on Wynn and K.Harry playing in this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes