PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to NYJ .. PRACTICE news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogan was a game time decision last week and Gronk played after his injury, so not really surprising. Good sign for the future, but doesn't mean either will play Sunday. Branch also at practice. Brady and Slater absent.

Looks good to me.
Wouldn't be surprised to see him play vs NYJ .. despite “reports“

We need to remeber Brady is 39. No matter how well he takes care of himself we should expect some "maintenance days"

It will be interesting to see who steps in for Slater.
Not only as a gunner opposite JJ (probably King) but more as ST captain .. you know, the one who tells Cyrus to take a knee etc.. Id guess McCourty.

IF Gronk and Dion Lewis are on the Field at the same time this Offense is UN-Stoppable. We have to find a way to make it happen Brady would be able to play catch with even Denver's Defense.

1-2 weeks and he is practicing already so maybe just being cautious here if the report is accurate.

We are in a pretty lucky situation in terms of schedule this year. Hope we can take advantage of it and give Gronk another 1-2 weeks. I am sure there are also other bumps and bruises he has that could use some time off.

I would love to see how Jimmy G would look with a full squad for a half.... I.E gronk, dion, edelman, etc....

WTF WHERE IS TOM, WTH IS GOING ON???????????????

Chill man... Lots of players get extra days off, especially a 39 year old hall of fame quarterback that played the Jests like a thousend times in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back