PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to NYJ .. PRACTICE news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting enough that was also the week of Thanksgiving. Maybe Bill has just decided to give Tom a couple of days off.

Could be playing some mind games with the Jets...cause it's the Jets...

What is current situation with Alan Branch? Has he appealed and if so is he available Sunday. I have not read any recent update...if there is one.

As the jets go I would expect Forte to get a ton of targets this week as the Patriots have really been struggling to shut down running backs in the passing game, I could definitely see them using Chung to spy Forte coming out of the backfield.

Damm Gronk really got lit up by Thomas. I'd love to see mccourty hit someone like that sometime

Gronk took it like a man and will get his revenge in the Super Bowl

sounds an awful lot like our mindset last year down the stretch... then not throwing the ball because the dolphins sucked cost us the 1 seed and possibly the super bowl
I also think the 37 different offensive line combinations, injuries to Gronk, Hightower, solder, Vollmer, Collins illness,Edelman and Dion Lewis were why they didn't get the 1 seed

As the jets go I would expect Forte to get a ton of targets this week as the Patriots have really been struggling to shut down running backs in the passing game, I could definitely see them using Chung to spy Forte coming out of the backfield.

Actually Bilal Powell is their main receiving RB threat. Forte was not much of a receiving factor this year.
Let's hope it stays that way.
_
Of course all this should be part of On to NYJ thread .. that is not existing.
I have a feeling a lot of people underestimates this game ..

Last edited:
so is gronk playing?? he makes it so much easier for the other players...everything opens up!

Actually Bilal Powell is their main receiving RB threat. Forte was not much of a receiving factor this year.
Let's hope it stays that way.
_
Of course all this should be part of On to NYJ thread .. that is not existing.
I have a feeling a lot of people underestimates this game ..
I never underestimate the Jets. Seems like the records usually don't matter in this rivalry game. 7 out of last 8 games with the Jets have been decided by 7 points or less and 3 of them went into overtime. I hate the Jets more than any other team in sports so I'm just hoping for the W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back