PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to NYJ .. PRACTICE news

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tom is appointed to the cabinet, can he still play out the season?
Suggest a 3 week stay after January 20th

I am James Anthony Garapollo and I approve of this message

Legit LOLed at this post. Bravo.

So no word on either Volmer or Jackson? Can we assume now that they are both done for the year?

So no word on either Volmer or Jackson? Can we assume now that they are both done for the year?

Stick a fork in 'em Ken. Done for the year. Past the deadline.
I had hopes for Jackson & forget what his issue is.

WTF WHERE IS TOM, WTH IS GOING ON???????????????
8eukirG.jpg

No Problem..........Tebow is on speed dial....... :D

Let's go Jimmy G!

Edit:Already posted.

Stick a fork in 'em Ken. Done for the year. Past the deadline.
I had hopes for Jackson & forget what his issue is.
You know PWP, a few weeks ago that info would have sent a chill down my spine. Now it means little. Marcus Cannon has developed into a fine RT, perhaps as good as any in the AFC. He literally shut down the league's leading sack artist in Cliff Avrill, and Avrill hasn't been the only good rushers he's silenced.

It also, sadly, means that the Volmer era will end with a whimper rather than a bang. Sebastion was one of those curious 2nd round picks that ended up being pure gold. He was a yoeman on the right side for many very good years. He should be remembered very fondly by Pats fans for his important contributions.

It also makes me wonder about the cap situation, but that is a topic for another thread.

Had 2 days off and still couldn't practice today. Don't want to be one of those guys but it's gotta be significant if it's holding him out even from practicing limitedly.

Had 2 days off and still couldn't practice today. Don't want to be one of those guys but it's gotta be significant if it's holding him out even from practicing limitedly.

We should sit Brady and Gronk until the Baltimore game, and have Jimmy start against the Jets and Rams

WTF WHERE IS TOM, WTH IS GOING ON???????????????

Brady was in line at the Price Chopper buying stuffing, almonds, green beans and whipped cream for the pumpkin pie. Just like the rest of us schlubs. He's gonna get smashed during the Redskins- Cowboys game but will be pumped up for the Jets game. Just like the rest of us schlubs.

Last edited:
I don't see anything wrong with Brady and Gronk being out the next two games, Jets and Rams aren't to good, if Jimmy can beat Ari without Gronk, he can do just fine against NY and LA, plus it gives Brady and Gronk 2 extra weeks of rest, then have them return for Baltimore

I don't see anything wrong with Brady and Gronk being out the next two games, Jets and Rams aren't to good, if Jimmy can beat Ari without Gronk, he can do just fine against NY and LA, plus it gives Brady and Gronk 2 extra weeks of rest, then have them return for Baltimore
sounds an awful lot like our mindset last year down the stretch... then not throwing the ball because the dolphins sucked cost us the 1 seed and possibly the super bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back