PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to NYJ .. PRACTICE news

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything wrong with Brady and Gronk being out the next two games, Jets and Rams aren't to good, if Jimmy can beat Ari without Gronk, he can do just fine against NY and LA, plus it gives Brady and Gronk 2 extra weeks of rest, then have them return for Baltimore
Normally this kind of "enlightenment" would leave me speechless or sitting in a dark closet somewhere mumbling about "Rosebud" but these are different times so I will say brilliant and go gnaw on a frozen turkey leg.

Had 2 days off and still couldn't practice today. Don't want to be one of those guys but it's gotta be significant if it's holding him out even from practicing limitedly.

If he is there tomorrow, since it's a lighter practice, I think he'll be playing. Unless his legs fall off his torso I think he's playing, really.

Color me nervous about Brady. A knee problem can only be so many things...

Color me nervous about Brady. A knee problem can only be so many things...

Which is why starting Jimmy these next two games is a safe bet, we need Brady as healthy as possible along with Gronk

Which is why starting Jimmy these next two games is a safe bet, we need Brady as healthy as possible along with Gronk

If Brady can play, he plays. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sucks about Gronk being reported out already, was expecting him back this week.

At this rate you have to play all starters that you can....home field is the target...we have seen what happens when they dont get it. How many years did Brady show up with a shoulder injury? I think this is just a result of that Quad injury he spoke of....hopefully. I do not want to see Jimmy in there, its too important to win every game possible.

He was spotted at a Stop & Shop buying a turkey.

He's past that now. ;)

512748bdb0fc2ad591f9fc8ae8498258.jpg

Brady didn't practice again today.

Eh..there's no guarantees. Can't throw away homefield.

At this rate you have to play all starters that you can....home field is the target...we have seen what happens when they dont get it. How many years did Brady show up with a shoulder injury? I think this is just a result of that Quad injury he spoke of....hopefully. I do not want to see Jimmy in there, its too important to win every game possible.

I think they will win comfortably with JG playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back