PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Old 2020 thread] NFL Free Agency/Trade Rumors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spend resources elsewhere. We still have Harris who got the James white rookie treatment. I’m rebuilding the OL and attempting to fix TE/WR before I think about adding another rb.

Yup. I agree that TE, WR, and OL are long before RB; also DT, LB and S.

Mike Florio at PFT has just writen a long rant that the NFL must delay free agency.

To him its a moral imperative as somehow it will destroy the NFL as we know it.

Respones (22) so far are ripping him to shreds.

I think he justs wants the time off like the other major sports writers.

Mike Florio at PFT has just writen a long rant that the NFL must delay free agency.

To him its a moral imperative as somehow it will destroy the NFL as we know it.

Respones (22) so far are ripping him to shreds.

I think he justs wants the time off like the other major sports writers.

I'm surprised that that they are allowing comments critical of him to be published. Whenever I call Florio out, he deletes my comment.

Another tag we haven't seen used in awhile.. Kenyan Drake.. Come one down! You've been Transition Tagged by the Arizona Cardinals..

Thuney to be franchised!

I'm surprised that that they are allowing comments critical of him to be published. Whenever I call Florio out, he deletes my comment.

I just checked the numbers again and the revolt against his viewpoint is amazing.

624-9, 578-12 ......

With the draft so far away, it is BEST if they see how things shake out over the next few weeks before making a major decision.

They have to proceed and make plans for it. It's takes months of preparation.

The worst move would be to trade Thuney for Dalton I’d pry smash my 11 Pro max

Does this bode well for Brady?
How are we freeing up cap

Those are the million dollar questions. To free up cap hopefully we can extend Thuney long term.

As for Brady who knows what BB is thinking. Could be a sign that we want to maintain and continue to make offensive improvements to appease Brady or it could be a building block move for our next QB. We will all find out soon.

I just checked the numbers again and the revolt against his viewpoint is amazing.

624-9, 578-12 ......
He's what is wrong with sports writers and 'journalist' in general. Every single article he writes is laced with his views and opinions and rants. Just shut up and post facts.

Wait if Thueny is tagged that means Brady is gone when was the last time someone was tagged and traded ‍♂️♂️

Wait if Thueny is tagged that means Brady is gone when was the last time someone was tagged and traded ‍♂️♂️
Dee Ford I was tagged and then traded to San Fran last season as I remember well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes