PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Officiating

Are you guys saying the patriots super bowl wins were fake? Or the league started cheating after you got bad. It's not clear to me.
Between Feb 2009 and Feb 2016 there was a different SB winning team w/o a repeat. That's 8 different winners in that span. It's called parity. Then the Pats had to **** it up by winning it again in '17 & '19. So, they reset in '19 where there's been 4 different SB winning teams w/o a repeat. The league isn't about to let the Chiefs **** it up again, so its the Eagles turn to make it 5 in a row. Then next 3 SBs it'll be one of Bengals/49ers/Bills, and so on. The NFL is 100% about parity. That's all that matters. So, if I were you, I'd go bet the cost of your double wide on the Eagles to win. That's 100% guaranteed. Your welcome.

Between Feb 2009 and Feb 2016 there was a different SB winning team w/o a repeat. That's 8 different winners in that span. It's called parity. Then the Pats had to **** it up by winning it again in '17 & '19. So, they reset in '19 where there's been 4 different SB winning teams w/o a repeat. The league isn't about to let the Chiefs **** it up again, so its the Eagles turn to make it 5 in a row. Then next 3 SBs it'll be one of Bengals/49ers/Bills, and so on. The NFL is 100% about parity. That's all that matters. So, if I were you, I'd go bet the cost of your double wide on the Eagles to win. That's 100% guaranteed. Your welcome.
So toms 7th wasn't real either?

Are you guys saying the patriots super bowl wins were fake? Or the league started cheating after you got bad. It's not clear to me.
There can be cheating in the NFL and the SB wins can be legitimate. The two are not mutually exclusive. You get that, right?

That f ucking smug, f ucking protected, f ucking nappy-headed, ****ing jumpy-punk, f ucking arrogant f ucking (New-Looking) Face of the F ucking NFL f ucking bastard is THE F UCKING REASON that Park Avenue has been so blatant with their cheating!

Wake the f uck up, people.
You know you can write **** now Cap.

That's what I thought. Your wins were legit but everyone else is scripted by the league. That makes sense v
i don't remember the patriots ever being given extra downs because "reasons"

The league's been pushing the cheifs as a dynasty since before mahomes won a single ring.

It's going to be interesting to see what sort of shennanigans they get calls for in the superbowl after that hilariously poorly officiated afccg

i don't remember the patriots ever being given extra downs because "reasons"

The league's been pushing the cheifs as a dynasty since before mahomes won a single ring.

It's going to be interesting to see what sort of shennanigans they get calls for in the superbowl after that hilariously poorly officiated afccg

You can see the back judge stopping the play before the chiefs failed to convert. It could just has easily taken a first down away from the chiefs. And the chiefs punted anyway.

You can see the back judge stopping the play before the chiefs failed to convert. It could just has easily taken a first down away from the chiefs. And the chiefs punted anyway.

Why is the back judge even looking at the clock? It's not his responsibility.

The biggest issue I have is with the sequence of events as I understand them:

1. Punting unit was already on the field by the time they decided to replay the down. Play is over.
2. The consequence was simply to add 10 seconds to the clock which they could've easily done after the play was over.
3. The ref said before the play: "game clock and snap clock will start upon my wistle." So it was the refs erroneous instructions that were followed. It should've just been the snap clock & not the game clock. Again just add 10 sec to the game clock prior to the punt.

The ball crosses the plane of the goal line with possession and 2 feet down = TD, THE END,
Now you've made a touchdown reception easier than every other reception, which doesn't seem right. For example, the DB would no longer be able to strip the ball in the end zone.

Eventually we'll see an AI reviewing TDs - that will be perfectly objective and virtually instant.

The biggest issue I have is with the sequence of events as I understand them:

1. Punting unit was already on the field by the time they decided to replay the down. Play is over.
2. The consequence was simply to add 10 seconds to the clock which they could've easily done after the play was over.
3. The ref said before the play: "game clock and snap clock will start upon my wistle." So it was the refs erroneous instructions that were followed. It should've just been the snap clock & not the game clock. Again just add 10 sec to the game clock prior to the punt.
It's an inadvertent whistle situation. Its not the chiefs job to referee the game. They sent the punt team out because they had to. The back judge waved off a play in the middle. It sucks for everyone but there's only one solution. And it's to redo the play. Nobody knows what chiefs receivers saw an official waving arms and quit the play. Nobody knows what patrick saw. I know you want the chiefs to lose that game, but when an official blows a play dead, it's dead. It's not a conspiracy. It's just how it is.

It's an inadvertent whistle situation. Its not the chiefs job to referee the game. They sent the punt team out because they had to. The back judge waved off a play in the middle. It sucks for everyone but there's only one solution. And it's to redo the play. Nobody knows what chiefs receivers saw an official waving arms and quit the play. Nobody knows what patrick saw. I know you want the chiefs to lose that game, but when an official blows a play dead, it's dead. It's not a conspiracy. It's just how it is.
Except no one recalls this happening before, especially in a CG. Your missing the point entirely, the consequence of the entire event was to add 10 secs to the game clock. The refs ****ed this up bad and now you have the entire Nation believing the game was fixed. Hope you enjoy your asterisk.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back