PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official UDFA tracker

A thought I had - the fact that they drafted two RBs makes me think they view Montgomery more as a WR than a RB.

I don't see where Montgomery fits in anymore. Not with the additions of Thornton, Marcus Jones (return man) and the 2 RBs. Not unless Agholor and/or Meyers is Jettisoned.

I don't see where Montgomery fits in anymore. Not with the additions of Thornton, Marcus Jones (return man) and the 2 RBs. Not unless Agholor and/or Meyers is Jettisoned.
They only gave him $300K guaranteed (his signing bonus), so it's not like they were counting on this guy to make the roster.

They only gave him $300K guaranteed (his signing bonus), so it's not like they were counting on this guy to make the roster.
Good point, could just end up being a camp body if other players pan out. James White insurance?

Ugh he is going to be a Star for them.

Surprised he lasted this long. Thought someone would of picked him up during the later rounds and then when that didn't happen was sure he'd be one of the first UDFA picked up. Think he'd be a star no matter where he ends up, as long as he can stay healthy.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back