PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL Super Bowl Bucs/Chiefs Game Thread

That's high standards lol.

yeah a back to back is impressive......but not even close to a dynasty.......don't need to see 20 years of sustained success, but every one after the second gets more and more impressive and a lot harder to sustain

(i think the 2nd is an accomplishment, but having been there helps.....)

to me a dynasty is about the ability to sustain success, to be able to reload/retool without missing a beat

the road to the lombardi went through foxboro for 20 years.......and it's not over yet, this is just a blip ;)

I'm trying to find the Super Bowl...you know, America's game for ALL the fans...can't find it. Seems the last two hours it's been pre-empted for the "Black Lives Matter" bowl.

He can get the ball out quick though.

Reid will scheme up a way to counter the Bucs front. He always does.
I have no doubt he will. Misdirection, end runs, etc. That Waffle House laminated menu of plays is in the 1000s

yeah a back to back is impressive......but not even close to a dynasty.......don't need to see 20 years of sustained success, but every one after the second gets more and more impressive and a lot harder to sustain

(i think the 2nd is an accomplishment, but having been there helps.....)

to me a dynasty is about the ability to sustain success, to be able to reload/retool without missing a beat

the road to the lombardi went through foxboro for 20 years.......and it's not over yet, this is just a blip ;)

Would you consider the 2014-2018 Pats a dynasty?

No back to back.

SB win
AFC title Game loss
SB win
SB loss
SB win

Tompa time. Bucs 27, Chiefs 23

All the chiefs players are capable, Mahomes doesn't need an offensive line because he's Bolt with an arm, the game will be over by the 1st quarter. This guy is not here for conversation. You have all been had. This is a troll job of epic proportions and I hope you stay true to your word and come back should you lose because there are many ways your team can lose.

It sure takes a long time for these bowl games to start. I had time to shovel and cook before this game.

I know brady is with the Bucs but always slow starts for TB but hopefully it will be different this time around.

I don’t buy the “LeBron vs Jordan” stuff. Mahomes is at the beginning and Brady is much closer to the end. We’re not plucking two guys out of their primes and dropping them into the arena.

Would you consider the 2014-2018 Pats a dynasty?

No back to back.

SB win
AFC title Game loss
SB win
SB loss
SB win
Yes and a afccg loss in 2013

Bucs need to dominate the trenches and expect blitzes. Need to pick them up.

Brady doesn't have Belichick on his sidelines this time. It hasn't mattered up to this point. But this may be the game he really misses him.

All the chiefs players are capable, Mahomes doesn't need an offensive line because he's Bolt with an arm, the game will be over by the 1st quarter. This guy is not here for conversation. You have all been had. This is a troll job of epic proportions and I hope you stay true to your word and come back should you lose because there are many ways your team can lose.
Who cares. He's been a better poster than Biffins.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back