PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** Official "Season's over, time to clean house" hirings/firings thread ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an unbelievably insane post.
Was hoping this thread would be reserved for interesting opinions about what’s going on with teams that actually suck so bad they are blowing up their coaching and front office operations, and how that may impact the Pats. Oh well, carry on ...

<insert old man yelling at clouds meme>

No, we are just venting because Bob Kraft had to piss away the future of the Franchise because he thought TB12 was his 5th son. If he just lost himself in the Orchids of Asia, we'd have JG at QB and HFA.

Im saying that prime JG is 3x better than 42 year old Brady. And BB knew it & Bob Kraft and his sentimality F'd the whole thing up.

So by being 3x better than Brady we can assume the following: Jimmy will snag 18 rings in 27 SB appearances, 12 SB MVPs and 9 league MVPs with 200,000+ career passing yards. I can’t wait to see the NFL 300 list for QBs!

Are we all happy w spending a first round pick on a receiver who contributed 12 catches for 105 yards? He was awesome...i membah when folks on here told us all we needed was for the first rde draft pick rcvr, the first Rd LT to return and Brady would be putting up 30 a game ..what happened?

Are we all happy w spending a first round pick on a receiver who contributed 12 catches for 105 yards? He was awesome...i membah when folks on here told us all we needed was for the first rde draft pick rcvr, the first Rd LT to return and Brady would be putting up 30 a game ..what happened?

Wrong thread. Take that crap elsewhere.

If the rumors are true, we 're going to end up with the NFCE having fired 3 of its 4 head coaches.

Enjoy watching your AARP QB F up & blame his receivers. Good times!

I'm more enjoying watching you making an ass out of yourself.

Might I suggest folks tune in to the Bruins? Playing a ballsy, hard nosed, nut up type of hockey of late whilst saddled w a bunch on injuries

I wouldn't mind seeing Steve Belichick fired.

Hey guys, can we talk about what Pats 2020 first Rd pick will play 4 games and barely contribute? Or how bout that third Rd pick that's active for 2 games?

Hey guys, can we talk about what Pats 2020 first Rd pick will play 4 games and barely contribute? Or how bout that third Rd pick that's active for 2 games?

Ok, time to add another one to the ignore list.

I think the rams are going to move wade Phillips out from his dc position as well.

Rhule should be a hot coaching candidate.

So does Brady, who should have retired on top a year ago & turned it over to JG. His failure to do so killed the Patriot dynasty. And Bob Kraft can go to hell for forcing BB to make that awful trade!

Im saying that prime JG is 3x better than 42 year old Brady. And BB knew it & Bob Kraft and his sentimality F'd the whole thing up.

JQ wouldn't have let them lose to the Fins in 2018. they would have had HFA throughout last years playoffs As they would this year. JB is twice the player as 42 year old Brady is. And the part that pisses me off is that BB knew it & Kraft forced the trade.

The Patriots Traded Garoppolo on October 30th, 2017. Read that again and again until you figure out that there is no way that they could have had both on the team for the 2018/2019 season as you suggest.

The rest of your blathering shows you don't have the first clue wtf you are talking about in regards to the BB/Kraft dynamic on how this team is run. I guarantee you that Kraft didn't FORCE Belichick to do anything. I can also guarantee you that Belichick would have resigned as the Patriots head coach if Kraft had tried to force something like that. Belichick has basically said that would be the case.

Well, to be fair, there's only been the Freddie Kittens firing so far. And I think everyone had seen that coming since the minute he was hired.

Pretty sure that the Panthers fired Ron Rivera as well. They've not hired a new coach.

Ronald Riveria rumored to get Redskins job.

Baylor HC being approached by NFL teams.

Tells his players that he would be foolish not to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back