PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** Official "Season's over, time to clean house" hirings/firings thread ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
************, people are losing their minds today.
We have a fan base in transition.

They are scared of the future and are acting out.

Last edited:
Stop living in 2016. You should have moved on, as should have Bob Kraft. BB wanted too...

Are you high, or just trolling badly?

correction 1 (that JQ would have won as well) and counting

Yes in your fantasy land where Jimmy G beats the Chargers Chiefs and Rams, 1 and counting.

Edit: sorry, I thought we traded Jimmy G halfway through 2016. My mistake. Point stands, I’ve also been drinking heavily.

Last edited:
I'm going to like this thread except for the snowflake Patriot doom and gloom hot takes

Yes in your fantasy land where you Jimmy G beats the Chargers Chiefs and Rams, 1 and counting.

Edit: sorry, I thought we traded Jimmy G halfway through 2016. My mistake. Point stands, I’ve also been drinking heavily.

It's ok, you and me are still best buds.

Yes in your fantasy land where you Jimmy G beats the Chargers Chiefs and Rams, 1 and counting.

JQ wouldn't have let them lose to the Fins in 2018. they would have had HFA throughout last years playoffs As they would this year. JB is twice the player as 42 year old Brady is. And the part that pisses me off is that BB knew it & Kraft forced the trade.

Stop living in 2016. You should have moved on, as should have Bob Kraft. BB wanted too...

This is an unbelievably insane post.

correction 1 (that JQ would have won as well) and counting

So TB is a cog who could replaced by anyone in your swarthy italian gay fantasy world.

Thanks - I always appreciate it when people take great pains to show that their opinions are so insane that I should simply scroll past their posts in the future.

JQ wouldn't have let them lose to the Fins in 2018. they would have had HFA throughout last years playoffs As they would this year. JB is twice the player as 42 year old Brady is. And the part that pisses me off is that BB knew it & Kraft forced the trade.

Franco Harris would have found a crease.

We have a fan base in transition.

They are scared of the future and are acting out.

Doesn’t bode well for what this boards gonna be like when Brady does hang it up.

Every threads gonna be the game day thread. My own personal hell.

Doesn’t bode well for what this boards gonna be like when Brady does hang it up.

We have people who started rooting for the team in the last 20 years who think a missed XP is the epitome of suffering as a fan.

Those of us who watched SB XX or 1-15 and 2-14 are lucky, in a way, because we knew to appreciate what we got.

Pats fans who started rooting for this team sometime after 9/11 are probably going to turn the pats fanbase into the most insufferable bunch of entitled temper tantrum throwers the world has ever seen. They have no idea what they're in for.

This place needs a good purge/cleansing anyways. Get rid of the entitled and weak and the fugazi fans.

Was hoping this thread would be reserved for interesting opinions about what’s going on with teams that actually suck so bad they are blowing up their coaching and front office operations, and how that may impact the Pats. Oh well, carry on ...

<insert old man yelling at clouds meme>

Was hoping this thread hold be reserved for interesting opinions about what’s going on with teams that actually suck so bad they are blowing up their coaching and front office operations, and how that may impact the Pats. Oh well, carry on ...

<insert old man yelling at clouds meme>

Well, to be fair, there's only been the Freddie Kittens firing so far. And I think everyone had seen that coming since the minute he was hired.

Who in the hell are JQ and JB??? I would’ve heard of this JB character if he really was twice as good as a 42 YO quarterback.

You're right. Your post is insanely ignorant and everyone knows it.

Enjoy watching your AARP QB F up & blame his receivers. Good times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back