PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pre Game Thread- Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Load up on defense. Cover CBs, quicker LBs in space and a fat-ass at DT.

Offensively they are what they are. They may add a WR or two on the cheap but I'm banking on Mac's Year 2 jump to put them in the Top 5 offensively.
Agreed. I'd like them to use avaiable cash on O and to use the draft to go hard on improving the D.

I think if we win the game, this is going to be tight. Dolphins are very familiar with us and we traditionally struggle at Miami for whatever reason.

My hope is that we get off to a fast start, get like a 10 point lead early and force the Phins to play from behind. I don't think they are explosive enough to easily overcome an early deficit.

Let's hope to see the mental discipline continue. Pats can't afford to shoot themselves in the foot on the road with dumb penalties or turnovers.

Mac Jones, it's your time to shine young man. This is the graduation game. Show us what you got!

If Harris and Stevenson can run the ball effecitively that will also help a lot to take pressure off our young QB, it feels weird but Mac almost doesn't play like a rookie most of the time so you almost forget that part about him.

going to lock thread as the gdt is now up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes