Official Pre- Game Thread- Bucs @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW: Bucs pass defense has faced these passing offenses
Cowboys (10th in league)
Falcons (25th)
Rams (6th)

And next up Pats (20th)

Pats also have the #2 pass defense in the NFL right now though they haven't played any good QB's yet...
Yeah the QB's the pats have faced are pretty near the bottom of the barrel. Winston was the best one so far and I am not sure he has had over 200 yards passing in a game yet.

FWIW: Bucs pass defense has faced these passing offenses
Cowboys (10th in league)
Falcons (25th)
Rams (6th)

And next up Pats (20th)

Pats also have the #2 pass defense in the NFL right now though they haven't played any good QB's yet... after Brady the Texans should be cake. Then Gilmore's return is hopefully right around the corner.

Not sure how they measure passing offense, but Stafford has a rating of 129 and Prescott 110. Not sure how these teams are only ranked 6 & 10. Ryan isn’t doing great but is at 87…25th ranked? Odd.

The offensive line was so bad in pass protection at times that it gave Jones no shot to hit multiple big plays that were there.

Last edited:
The offensive line was so bad in pass protection at times that it gave Jones no shot to hit multiple big plays that were there.
The offensive line was so bad in pass protection...

...The patriots were paying somebody called Joey Three Thumbs to help out. Protection. Get it?

...Mac Jones got pregnant

...On one play the O-line was replaced with four women all talking to each other with their back turned to the defense, whom Mac Jones called "some of my girlfriends from work..."

...Ex player says reliable source inside the building told him the Saints D-line was sitting our O-line down and teaching our playbook to them...

...Visa called Mac Jones about doing a commercial illustrating what happens when you use the other credit card...

... Trojans called Mac Jones and you know the drill. No pun intended.

...19 Saudis called Mac Jones saying they want to learn to go a long way in the air without a touchdown...and Cam Newton said he wouldn't show them (too soon?)

...Josh McDaniels, dissatisfied with the shotgun, looks into the railgun formation

...subway turnstiles are starting to act indignant about the association...

...coaching staff, remembering success of Mankins gambit, hires mime because he's supposed to be good in a phone booth...

...Ernie Adams studying WB Yeates' "The Second Coming" because he's sure there's a secret code in there starting with the line "Things fall apart; the center cannot hold"

...Bill BeliRick spins Big Wheel of Better Offensive Line Options and replaces them with two crows

Jamel Dean might suit up for tampa on sunday, according to reports…

Can I just get We are onto Bucs thread created? That was the winning formula.

Really hoping this game is the nadir of our season.

Imagine the Patriots somehow pull out a win, I’d be so happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes