Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Who do you want to see OUT?

• Mac Jones OUT! Let us see Zappe!

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Matt Patricia OUT! Let someone else call the offensive plays!

Votes: 102 79.7%
  • Joe Judge OUT! He is ruining our Quarterbacks!

Votes: 48 37.5%
  • KEEP them ALL - I have complete FAITH in the choices BB has made so far this season!

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The offense is currently 25th in the NFL in yards per game, worst in the AFC East, where Buffalo and Miami are 2 and 3, respectively. The Raiders are 7th.

I checked out at halftime after watching another missed field goal after an absolutely HORRENDOUS set of play calling.

Like what the **** are we even doing here right now?

a two minute drill past mid field and patricia is calling draws up the middle and ****ing qb sneaks with 30 seconds left burning our remaining time outs, and short little 3 yard out routes.

I could call a better game with my eyes closed and a horse kicking me in the balls.

Patricia saw a screen go for a td, and then the next 8 play calls were all screens that went nowhere.

The dude sucks

oh and he's the o-line coach, I wonder if matty P is the one teaching trent brown to try and block people by their shoelaces?

This si the worst this team has looked since ive been alive.

They were second and one in field goal range. You throw the ball in that situation and try to pick up yards. When you are working against the clock the yards are more important on second down than converting the first down.

So much to say about this game and none of it is positive, so I'll just focus on one thing. When the first drive started with a 3rd and inches and the play was a mishandled handoff that led to a punt, I just knew how this game was going to be. There is something about this team.....they just don't seem to come out mentally ready or have that winning instinct.

Fitzy is an a55clown.

The silver face guy too bragging about the Pats owning the AFCE.

Holy S! 3 more nationally televised game coming up! Wow. At least the LV and AZ games are winnable. Cincy at home will a challenge.

Didnt seem to have an issue last week. Again he has a right to vent. He is not a rookie anymore...he has never insulted the coaching staff during an interview. He is on the sidelines during a game seeing something clearly doesn't work. What is he suppose to do. Just sit down and think about counting his money when the game is over?
Yeah maybe he was decent last week and I know he's missed some games but he also has seven touchdown passes and seven interceptions. Still an average quarterback and if you want to point out games we can.

He wasn't great against the Jets both times and he was bailed out buy a roughing the passer call and Jones saved the day the second game. He was also atrocious against Chicago in Baltimore where he threw three interceptions.

I get the frustration but it's a weird look when a not so great quarterback starts yelling at coaches.

Wow, he admitted he was shouting about the short game and felt like they needed chunk plays. So there you go.
He had Boney-T open and over threw him by 15 yards. He was sailing balls over receivers heads along the sidelines. BUF did exactly what they did last year, force him to throw outside the #s. Poyer baited him into that easy INT which fortunately he lost control of. I don't think coaches are impressed with his ability to get chunk plays.

Didnt seem to have an issue last week. Again he has a right to vent. He is not a rookie anymore...he has never insulted the coaching staff during an interview. He is on the sidelines during a game seeing something clearly doesn't work. What is he suppose to do. Just sit down and think about counting his money when the game is over?
What did Mac do in the NFL to earn the right to tell his coaches what to do?

He has less game winning drive in the 4th quarter than f*cking Zack Wilson

They were second and one in field goal range. You throw the ball in that situation and try to pick up yards. When you are working against the clock the yards are more important on second down than converting the first down.
I am ok with playing for the FG. The score remained 17-7 into the start of the 4th. 17-10 would have been a good result from that drive. And it's not like red zone and scoring has been our strength.

The handling of the clock was brutal and to not have a play ready for after the QB keeper was a joke. With hindsight they probably should have just run a draw on first down after the sneak to get closer spiked it and made the FG easier.

Keeper was the right call tho it was open and you get the first down and move the chains but calling 2 timeouts to do it is highly questionable.

He had Boney-T open and over threw him by 15 yards. He was sailing balls over receivers heads along the sidelines. BUF did exactly what they did last year, force him to throw outside the #s. Poyer baited him into that easy INT which fortunately he lost control of. I don't think coaches are impressed with his ability to get chunk plays.
They are not that’s why they ask him to throw 5 yds passes the last 4 weeks

So what, dude was fired up and wants to win, least he’s showing emotion compared to rest of the offense.
He's way too emotional. He needs to be cool, calm and collected. He's not. We've seen it for almost 2 seasons now. A lot of emotional energy, zero clutch.

couldnt have said it any better

1669984029534.gif
He ain’t wrong, although the OLs inability to consistently give Mac time to throw does make it challenging to run a lot of vertical routes.

It was a sequence in the third quarter, I believe it was their first series of the second half, that stuck out to me in terms of Patricia’s lack of feel for the game. Mondre had strung together three physical runs for good yardage, gaining the yards mostly on his own. They had first and 10 just inside of Bills territory, perfect time for play action and MP goes to the run well one too many times and Mondre gets stuffed for a 4 yards loss and the drive collapsed (Poyer near INT shortly thereafter).

Imagine Stevenson’s rushing numbers if he actually had holes to run through.

Reactions: SVN
That video of Mac yelling is not going to sit well with Bill. I still think Bourne is in the doghouse because of that video of him showing disgust with Bill on draft day for trading out of the pick...

He's way too emotional. He needs to be cool, calm and collected. He's not. We've seen it for almost 2 seasons now. A lot of emotional energy, zero clutch.
hard to be clutch when your coach is calling a qb sneak with 30 seconds left in the first half instead of trying to put ****ing points on the board.
Like I have an honest question here, since patricia is the oline coach, and the o-coordinator.

What does he do after every ****ing three and out he calls?

Does he spend time with the o-line coaching them up, or does he spend time with mac and the offensive skill players coaching them up?

Josh used to sit with mac and brady and go over the previous series, but matty p is pulling double duty and both of his areas are absolute trash right now.

how does he spend the time while our defense continues to get gassed every game because they are on the field for 45 minutes?

That video of Mac yelling is not going to sit well with Bill. I still think Bourne is in the doghouse because of that video of him showing disgust with Bill on draft day for trading out of the pick...

that was brady every game for 20 years

In Corky's defense, why weren't his receivers succeeding in shaking coverage while he was scrambling and buying time? I didn't see anybody open enough downfield to be deemed worthy of a target...

All 10 players on offense were just standing around looking confused whenever Mac scrambled and bought a ton of time... it was completely bizarre to see on the field, like it was a Pro Bowl game or something

just totally gross effort across the board

Or fleece draft picks out of Shanahan, that would kind of be hilarious.

Do we get Kyle as part of that fleecing as the HC of the NEP? I might be up for that.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Back