PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Vikings beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fire patricia.
right now

the dude is a joke
the plays he calls are a joke

I'm legit so tired of how slow our offense plays because that jamoke has no idea what to do.

Special teams was a liability, and everyone that was complaining about jake bailey, please take a look at our current punter.

An absolute joke that Both hunter Henry and Mac wasted time at the end of the 2nd quarter by not stepping out of bounds, and not throwing the ball away.

The refs made some ABSOLUTELY attrocious one sided calls tonight

Of all the dogshit calls or non calls, Hunter Henry's incompletion is at the bottom of the list. It was the right call. Don't make me defend it any further. You've ALWAYS had to survive the ground on a TD. Ball touched the ground, ball was loose after, easy incompletion

Bill with one of his worst coaching jobs I’ve seen in a long time.

Dmac is done, hope he retires after this year.

Jonathan Jones can’t catch an INT to save his life.

Judon went MIA this game, starting to slow down like last year?

Mac doesn't appear.to.have a high football IQ. That's the problem.
I can't agree with that. He wasn't the problem tonight. He made big plays to keep us in the game and more often than not he got the ball where it needed to go and receivers let him down. That Agholor play was right where it needed to be. Meyers missed a couple big ones as well.

Meanwhile Jefferson could pull down balls in tight windows with 3 defenders on him.

Mac was not the problem
Nope. Look how many bodies Minnesota had close to the line of scrimmage. There were multiple occasions where I counted 8 in the box. Someone needs to make them pay over the top to shake them out of Cover-1, and we didn’t have anyone who could get that job done. Even still, if the Henry call isn’t overturned, we’re in OT right now. But this team badly needs a game breaker at WR. You can get away with not having one when Tom was here. You can’t get away with not having one with Mac.

Patricia is a cancer to this offense

He had 382 yards and 2 tds and this is your takeaway from the game?

Not the poor special teams/defense. Or the robbed TD to Henry

The anti Mac crowd really are insufferable. If this was zappe you guys would be building statues in Gillette.

I'm not anti Jones.

I'm anti taking sacks with the game on the line.

Mental errors cost us the game. The blame rests at the feet of Bill and the other coaches. Lack of discipline and awareness.

piss the **** off, Bourne was PI'd in the end zone, Henry caught the ball, massive uncalled hold on their return td, another massive missed call on a face mask when they called 2 in favor of the vikings.

Well that sucked...bah, lost to Kirk Cousins.. great job defense...

There were probably 5 or 6 questionable calls that went against the Pats. The HH call was terrible and the Duggar no call hold on the kick return was criminal. Cost the Pats the game.

I just can’t get over how uncharacteristically ****ing stupid this team is week in and week out. It’s infuriating. They make the same damn mistakes we have been ripping teams about for years. The most heart breaking thing for me during this game wasn’t necessarily the loss, but how they lost. Just boneheaded mistakes, falling all over themselves. Mac looks like he’s finally turning the corner, then bam! Homeboy just **** the bed. Deer in the headlight look come rushing back. Horrible way to end the game.

way too many mental mistakes. Seems like the coaching is not great.
Mac had a very good game. Can not blame him.
Yes the refs made some bad calls, but they lost because they were mentally not focused.

The team is what we thought they would be. Middle of the pack. Not good enough to contend seriously, not bad enough to get in a position to draft elite talent. Worst place to be stuck.

Great game from Mac. The Zappe Cult will say he was un clutch but he made some great throws that should've been caught. We need play makers desperately... this isnt 1995 anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes