PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Raiders beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

I quit caring about this year... still a fan ... will still watch with no emotion win or lose...they do not deserve our love.

soon as they put zappe in we'll go from calling 80 ****ing **** ass screens a game to play action passes, and then people will lose their minds because they wont ****ing call them when mac is QB.

Fire patricia/
Please start Mac the last 3 games .. they'll get blown out of each game .. Mac is not the guy

somebody should be fired.

Bill wasted a top 5 defense & ruined a promising qb because he wanted his buddies on the coaching staff. It’s time for consequences.

I was going to say the 2022 Patriots are the bastard child of a Jets, Browns, Lions, and Falcons gangbang. But that's too kind.

The 2022 Patriots are the aborted baby of that gangbang conception.

That was legitimately the most hilarious way to lose a game.

Earlier this year I hit the back of my own head with a wiffleball bat because I swung too hard and didn't let go of the bat.

Suddenly, that has been unseated as the dumbest occurrence in sports in the year of 2022. Thanks, Pats & Co.

This ending sucks right now but will be good for the long term future of the Patriots this team currently is going nowhere and this team needs 7-10 and a humiliating ending there's no way we can risk running this disfunction back.

If they miss the playoffs by a single loss Jakobi should write every teammate a check reimbursing them for the lost playoff paycheck.
It’s started with Stevenson. Should just have gone down and go in OT

That was so ridiculous I'm not even mad. I'm sitting here cracking up at how absurb it was. While not as epically stupid as the butt fumble or Colt's fake punt that's going to get played again and again and leave a mark.
More stupid than the butt fumble.

BF was Wilfork overpowe the center.

this was pure needless stupidity.

The team has become a reflection of the board... a bunch of old fogies past their prime that have no idea how to communicate with the younger generations. Think they know it all and everyone else is stupid. Well, that attitude only works for so long, then inevitable flies in your face when you get the collective middle finger from everyone around you and things like tossing a live ball around on the last play of the game, right into the hands of the defense, becomes ****ing normal.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back