PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Raiders beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

We always lose to ex coaches. This time it took the officials to fix the game against us.

Good matchup against the Bungles next week. Run the table and we still get in.

There is our buttfumble and fake punt

If they miss the playoffs by a single loss Jakobi should write every teammate a check reimbursing them for the lost playoff paycheck.

Somebody absolutely needs fired after that ending. People will be laughing at the Patriots for years. We have officially outdone the butt fumble.

Horrible officiating? The raiders had a ton of penalties. Sure the TD was out if bounds but bad teams dwell on one play... Time to bench Jones... He gave you one TD... It's been week after week.. he sucks... Last three games just go with zappe
soon as they put zappe in we'll go from calling 80 ****ing **** ass screens a game to play action passes, and then people will lose their minds because they wont ****ing call them when mac is QB.

Fire patricia/

The stupidest play ever. Outclasses the secret Colts punt formation. I feel so bad for the players being coached into this embarassment.

Horrible officiating? The raiders had a ton of penalties. Sure the TD was out if bounds but bad teams dwell on one play... Time to bench Jones... He gave you one TD... It's been week after week.. he sucks... Last three games just go with zappe
Bad teams dwell on one play and stupid people push Zappe over and over again when it’s obviously not happening.

Ironically it came down to Mac Jones making a tackle and he got trucked.

What a disaster. Absolute clown show on the field. This is the type of **** we laugh at the jets doing. Embarrassing. I will not be watching anything football related this week that’s for sure…

The referees didn't do the Patriots any favors but that last play was the worst play I've ever seen in my life.

I don't understand what the benefit gained would have been since he threw the ball back like 15 yards.

That pretty much seals the Patriots fate in regards to the playoffs
It's a team of desperation... Knew they wouldn't be able to do anything in overtime... Take out all the defensive and special teams tds and patriots offense has to be dead last in the league in tds

One of the worst plays in football I’ve ever seen. This was way worse than Miami, butt fumble, this has to be one of the all time lows in Bills career as a HC. Not only is this the worst offense in football, but also the dumbest.

It's a good thing they burned that timeout on defense and gave up a 4th down anyway.

I'm sorry. It's time for legitimate change.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back