PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread -Pats @ Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think he is hurt, but even with all that happened, there were some terrible throws. The one bounced to an open Cooks on the left sideline in the 4th stands out to me. He does need to be better, he almost always is after a subpar game.

To me most of those throws are symptomatic of a Brady game where he doesnt trust his interior protection at all.

He rushed at least 4-5 throws (Dola, Cooks and Allen) today that ended up being incompletions because of real (or sometimes not real) pressure around him. Thuney is having his worst stretch as guard in his career and that interior pressure is getting to Brady.

I try to keep things in perspective and stay away from superlatives.

That said, Dwayne Allen may have the worst hands of any human being on the planet earth. I am supremely confident that a kangaroo would be have better success handling the cotton soft lobs that he can’t catch. When he does actually manage to secure a football in his arm, it’s only after bobbling it and tripping over himself. Somehow he was on the field as a wide receiver throughout the game. Malcolm Mitchell must be really hurt.

Its either Jets troll or this person
hqdefault.jpg

It’s usually both.

WBZ poll ( 55 percent) thinks Steelers will blow out the Patriots. Early line is 3 for Steelers.

Two evenly matched teams, game in Pitt. Pats +3 by the book. Makes sense.

I try to keep things in perspective and stay away from superlatives.

That said, Dwayne Allen may have the worst hands of any human being on the planet earth. I am supremely confident that a kangaroo would be have better success handling the cotton soft lobs that he can’t catch. When he does actually manage to secure a football in his arm, it’s only after bobbling it and tripping over himself. Somehow he was on the field as a wide receiver throughout the game. Malcolm Mitchell must be really hurt.

And no thread would be complete without someone bashing Allen for no reason at all. Most probably you are one of those clowns that counts that ridiculous overthrow on yet another play where Allen was WIDE open as a drop.

Not touching this game. Just not confident in which pats team shows up

Agreed. Thing is, I am starting to become concerned with the Jags. The Patriots are likely going toneed to win out to ensure they don't fall to the # 3 seed.

Looking like win out or there's a good chance of playing wild card weekend... Jacksonville has hou, Sf, and ten... Most likely finishing 12-4...play like they did tonight in Pittsburgh pats lose and have to claw to 12-4 beating buff (a team out for blood after Gronkowski moronic play) and nyj who've got nothing to loose...

There was a few screen plays blown up tonight - Miami had a great defense game plan and performance.

Agreed. Thing is, I am starting to become concerned with the Jags. The Patriots are likely going toneed to win out to ensure they don't fall to the # 3 seed.

Best to let it play out. We’re on to sh*tsburgh.

And no thread would be complete without someone bashing Allen for no reason at all. Most probably you are one of those clowns that counts that ridiculous overthrow on yet another play where Allen was WIDE open as a drop.

He’s an excellent blocker, but I question the reasoning behind spreading him out as a WR. I don’t think he’s a bad overall player, but come on, are you really suggesting he isn’t the worst pass catcher of the Brady era?

What a bunch of crap. We lost the game through the entire 60 minutes and not on one damn play. This brainless scapegoating of individuals has to stop when the entire team lays an egg.
While I’ll agree that no one player should be blamed for a historically pathetic performance, the missed tackle by Richards was big in allowing them to completely run away with the momentum instead of being forced to kick a FG.

Not touching this game. Just not confident in which pats team shows up

Really? I'm pretty confident with the matchups myself. Brady has historically played well against them And although you can't base success off that, I would say with a healthy Gronkowski and some defensive starters back their chances are good. I'm assuming they will give up points and try to eliminate Bell, but I just think our defense will be better and that will be enough to get the win.

Looking like win out or there's a good chance of playing wild card weekend... Jacksonville has hou, Sf, and ten... Most likely finishing 12-4...play like they did tonight in Pittsburgh pats lose and have to claw to 12-4 beating buff (a team out for blood after Gronkowski moronic play) and nyj who've got nothing to loose...
I think we win out. I predicted 13-3 on here with a division loss, though to Buffalo instead. I thought 13-3 and #1 seed.

Hopefully branch is okay, my main concern going into this game was injuries. Tough loss, but #1 seed still there for the taking I doubt the guys play as bad as they did next week. Getting Gronk and Flowers back is going to be huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe