PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Lions

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Mac shouldn’t feel outright threatened yet but he should now be legitimately concerned.
Let's wait a couple of games. The O-line didn't play half this well with Jones under center. Let's wait until Jones is back and the O-line plays this well.

Zapee is CLEARLY not as refined or as functional or whatever as Mac but the issue is if he goes again against the Browns looking good, can you really pass up on just riding the hot hand CONSIDERING how bad Mac was in the first three games before getting hurt?

This isn’t Brady v Bledsoe where there was no reasonable debate. This will be controversial unless Zappe just s.hits himself next week. Then it’s easy.

Mac has done more throwing to the defense, IDGAS about "What/why" but I saw PATHETIC.
IS Zapp Brady? I SERIOUSLY doubt it, but he's not afraid, and does NOT throw it to the other team.
Mac keeps doing that, and it HAS to stop IT if we have ANY SHOT.

Mac has done more throwing to the defense, IDGAS about "What/why" but I saw PATHETIC.
IS Zapp Brady? I SERIOUSLY doubt it, but he's not afraid, and does NOT throw it to the other team.
Mac keeps doing that, and it HAS to stop IT if we have ANY SHOT.

The question isn’t if Zapp is a new Brady because that’s the dumbest thing ever stop sniffing glue. The question is can Zapp make fewer back breaking mistakes turning the ball over like Mac was doing in the first three games.

Mac Jones probably gets sacked a few times today. Zappe has more mobility. Even more so since Mac's ankle is toast.

Let's wait a couple of games. The O-line didn't play half this well with Jones under center. Let's wait until Jones is back and the O-line plays this well.
I hear you, but Mac needs to stop the jittery stuff, one is his tendency to turn his back and immediately start panicking makes the O-line shaky and uncomfortable.

The question isn’t if Zapp is a new Brady because that’s the dumbest thing ever stop sniffing glue. The question is can Zapp make fewer back breaking mistakes turning the ball over like Mac was doing in the first three games.
I NEVER SAID Zapp was, so STFU.
I SAID the rest.

Congrats to Bill Belichick on coaching his 400th game with the Patriots.

BTW, I actually liked Jonathan Vilma on commentary.. He offered up some good tid bits.

Michael Lombardi going on about protecting the ball the week Mac got hurt makes me think they are really pissed off with his carelessness. Mac Jones really put this defense in a bad light the first 3 games. We should not have been in tight game with the Steelers. The Steelers are a bad team and with Mac, we made them a tough out.

I really hope that Harris' hamstring injury isn't severe. Has there been any reports?

Idiocy in here in BEYOND PATHETIC.
How many TDS did Your Majesty throw in his 1st game as a starter?
I can tell you, it's ZERO.
2nd Game? ZERO!
He didn't throw a TD until his 3rd game of action, So you chumps can move along, unless you hate FACTS!

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
Back