PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Lions

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Matt Patricia with another masterful game as a play caller. 29 points despite the huge limitation placed on him after the injury to MJ. He called an absolutely beautiful game, as usual.

When was the last time the Pats were in Last place in the division after 5 weeks....

Pathetic effort today:

-We didn’t surpass 29 pts
-The defense gave up too many points
-Zappe didn’t throw for 189+ yds
- We only rushed for a putrid 176 yds
-Judon only had 2 sacks
-We didn’t give up any sacks. Ideally, you want your QB to at least feel a little pressure during their first start in order to acclimate them to the game.
-We ran up the score smdh..
-We won..

Hopefully, we’ll see a better effort next week against CLE..

Well done to the team. Hopefully can build off it and start to get some confidence to get back to winning and mistake free football.

Are there really folks that are down on Meyers. I’ll raise my hand to say I’m usually pretty hard on players but Meyers is usually leading the team in receptions and has a massive pair of balls across the middle. Odd player to be a hater on.
Yes.
A few experts who complain that he does not get enough separation or yac.

This is the thread for after the game.

This game reminds me a little bit of a game back about 21 years ago... great team win against Manning and the Colts, offense and defense doing well... won by 31.

Think it was some other kid's first NFL start too. :)

This game reminds me a little bit of a game back about 21 years ago... great team win against Manning and the Colts, offense and defense doing well... won by 31.

Think it was some other kid's first NFL start too. :)
He didn't throw a TD... Obviously, it's been stated.

You are a 50 year old virgin.

Evan is a 28 year old Adonis who drops football knowledge as easily as he lays pipe.

Are you sure you want to go down this road?
Move Along Clownface

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back