PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Jets

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Just watched the replay again.

Bentley SUCKS. How many times is this guy going to whiff on a tackle or take the wrong angle and completely miss a guy. Give all of Bentley's snaps to Dugget or Philips. This season is reminding me way too much of 2005 with a one trick pony OC hell bent on getting our QB killed, and a defense that can't stop the run
Usually Bentley is suspect; especially when Hightower is out. However, today I thought he played well considering. He had 8 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 PD & almost came away with a fumble recovery.

Remember I told y’all I live in Atlanta and grew up a Falcons fan?
Well, for those who don’t know how bad it is in Atlanta, Falcons just had a receiver catch a ball going to the ground and was literally crawling for the 1st down line.
For all my Falcons family that can’t believe I have converted to a Patriots fan, that was a prefect example! 14-0 Bucs over ATL

People have mentioned similarities between Mac and Brady but how about today's comparison to Jimmy G who was 22-30 189, Mac was 22-30 186.
It would be extremely disappointing if Mac became Jimmy g

Remember I told y’all I live in Atlanta and grew up a Falcons fan?
Well, for those who don’t know how bad it is in Atlanta, Falcons just had a receiver catch a ball going to the ground and was literally crawling for the 1st down line.
For all my Falcons family that can’t believe I have converted to a Patriots fan, that was a prefect example! 14-0 Bucs over ATL
When will you become a KC fan?

Not likely. I have been a Falcons fan since birth, almost 47 years ago! I think I more than put in my time!
So maybe you’ll change again when you’re 92 haha.

I’m fine with Mac’s play today. a rookie qb that is Learning to manage the game….next week we face Winston, another interception machine. Let pats continue to have Mac Control the game, make the opponent do desperate things.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back