Take away the 35 points from the D and STs

PPG: 11th (25.8)
Yards PG: 9th
YPP: 19th
Passing YPP: 9th
Rushing YPC: 27th
3rd Down O: 14th
RZ O: 16th

Not awful. They certainly aren't ascetically pleasing but the key question is if the D has an off night can the O put up points vs a good D?

At this point the answer has to be a maybe but unlikely.

who knows but which elite defenses will we actually face?

Guys, it’s still October. Haven’t you seen this movie like 15-20 times by now???? We’ll be fine..

Last edited:
None of this will be happening.

We'll trade for a WR/TE, get Harry and Wynn back and hope it's enough to lift this offense to a competent level.

For one, I have money that Gronk will be back.

Secondly, a couple more shanks and Nugent is down the road. BB wont keep him in fact dont be shocked to see new kickers in Foxboro for try outs.

Lastly, a trade is going to cost picks and anyone good will demand high picks. BB just might pull the trigger because the situation is that dire.

This team will go 14-2 or 13-3 and have HFA throughout the playoffs. The two or three losses will be met with voluminous cries of “Bring Back AB” from the comic book FFL crowd.

20 years and still rolling.

This team will go 14-2 or 13-3 and have HFA throughout the playoffs. The two or three losses will be met with voluminous cries of “Bring Back AB” from the comic book FFL crowd.

20 years and still rolling.

People just like to complain. Patriots blow an opponent out and they cry about minor things. There are teams out there competing for the playoffs that have actual losses.

For one, I have money that Gronk will be back.

Secondly, a couple more shanks and Nugent is down the road. BB wont keep him in fact dont be shocked to see new kickers in Foxboro for try outs.

Lastly, a trade is going to cost picks and anyone good will demand high picks. BB just might pull the trigger because the situation is that dire.

“The situation is dire”.

Thursday night football after a road game and Brady didn’t have Dorset, Gordon, Wynn, Burkhead or Harry who will all be there in 3 weeks.....

And they still won 35-14 to go 6-0.

SMH.......

who knows but which elite defenses will we actually face?
My actual words were "good" as I think the NEP are the only elite D in the NFL right now. BUF and CHI seem to be a notch below us. SF seems to have something good going....

With that said, I think if we are healthy and we get our problems sorted out this O can put up at least 3 offensive TDs vs BUF - which to your point should be enough.

The real question is vs a team like KC. If KC can put up 28 vs our D, can we score more than 28 vs their D? I think so but sometimes s**t happens.

It’s the context of the run.

the game was over

What? That run was the play that led to victory formation. If he had been stuffed I'm sure you'd be crowing about it. Michel had a number of successful runs and produced 113 yards of offense.

Even with this O I predict 9-0 at the bye. They said on "Get Up" and "NFL Networks" that people are starting to speculate MORE not LESS about Gronk coming back since last night. (which probably means there is no chance sadly)

The thing is if they keep say after we have played 6,7 and even 8 games that we "haven't played anyone".. then the problems is the crappy league.

I mean when they are 14-2, will just say the did not really play anyone?

They will make a move for a wideout but a guy like diggs is likely out of the equation. They will get harry back but they need wynn back badly. Newhouse has been terrible.

“The situation is dire”.

Thursday night football after a road game and Brady didn’t have Dorset, Gordon, Wynn, Burkhead or Harry who will all be there in 3 weeks.....

And they still won 35-14 to go 6-0.

SMH.......

Yeah, Harry.

The Great One.

My actual words were "good" as I think the NEP are the only elite D in the NFL right now. BUF and CHI seem to be a notch below us. SF seems to have something good going....

With that said, I think if we are healthy and we get our problems sorted out this O can put up at least 3 offensive TDs vs BUF - which to your point should be enough.

The real question is vs a team like KC. If KC can put up 28 vs our D, can we score more than 28 vs their D? I think so but sometimes s**t happens.

SF's defense is very, very good this year.

Yeah, Harry.

The Great One.

So you're writing him off as a bust before he even plays a down? Much as I like Gunner, I suspect Harry will be a substantial improvement at X.

Of course most importantly lets hope Hightower and Gordon are okay. They have 2 or 3 weeks until any actual challenge (still not sure what we’ll get with Cleveland but im guessing another easy one) . Along with hopefully wynn harry and dorsett - if all are back for Baltimore were in great shape.

I was happiest to see meyers and michel/gunner to some extent getting involved in the passing game. The defense, continues to amaze.

Bailey’s holds, are we concerned? He’s still putting the laces in.

They will make a move for a wideout but a guy like diggs is likely out of the equation. They will get harry back but they need wynn back badly. Newhouse has been terrible.
Brady hit Meyers a couple times last night and seemed like he was open on one play when he hit Edlemen. Maybe finally that connection will become something out of necessity.

SF's defense is very, very good this year.
They looked real good vs CLE

They run the SEA defense. At least we know how to deal with it.

Bose and Offsides Ford bring way too much heat for my liking.

LBs are speedy.

Buckner and Armstead are so freaking tall for DTs, Need to be Taco Fall to throw over those two guys.

Sherman is playing well. Decent DBs helped by the pass rush.

They looked real good vs CLE

They run the SEA defense. At least we know how to deal with it.

Bose and Offsides Ford bring way too much heat for my liking.

LBs are speedy.

Buckner and Armstead are so freaking tall for DTs, Need to be Taco Fall to throw over those two guys.

Sherman is playing well. Decent DBs helped by the pass rush.

49ers defense has been on a similar torrid pace.

I'm very interested how they fare against the Rams

What? That run was the play that led to victory formation. If he had been stuffed I'm sure you'd be crowing about it. Michel had a number of successful runs and produced 113 yards of offense.
The first drive was good until we needed 1/2 a yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back