PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say if we had this Defense since 2000 we may of never missed a Superbowl.

Defense will have to carry us at least until the bye.

Wynn, Harry and a trade target could make this a competent offense again

But I'm starting to also believe that it MIGHT not matter when this defense is THAT good.

Right now it's the 2nd best DVOA defense ever after 6 games.

I’m perfectly fine with this team going 14-2 or 13-3 by winning a lot of 16-7 games. Get the win, not the FFL points. The first 3 Patriot rings banners look just as nice as the last 3 and certainly outshine the “Undefeated Regular Season” one.

Bring AB back now.

Vs the Giants, 56% of Bradys passes went to White and Edelman. That wont cut it moving forward. Take Edelman out of the game and Brady is a sitting duck.

Nugent cannot stay. When he makes a PAT or a FG its more of a surprise then when he misses. BB always takes the 3 points in lieu of the riverboat gambler approach and now he cant.

This week, I am on the phone with ABs agent working out a way for AB to beg for his job back. A public apology. Some tears would be nice. People like that. AB has to covey that his mind is right.

TE: Izzo (7th), Lacosse (5th)
FB: Jakob (International)
WR: Gunner (UDFA), Meyers (UDFA)

Brady is only the GOAT not a magician ...

Here's the thing though, Brady can find those guys and throw them open or balls that they can compete for if our OL can block for him.

Bring AB back now.

Vs the Giants, 56% of Bradys passes went to White and Edelman. That wont cut it moving forward. Take Edelman out of the game and Brady is a sitting duck.

Nugent cannot stay. When he makes a PAT or a FG its more of a surprise then when he misses. BB always takes the 3 points in lieu of the riverboat gambler approach and now he cant.

56% of his passes when to those two because Josh went out and because of the weather they put an emphasis on the short passing game.

In 2018 they threw to White and JE 41% of the time.

I agree they need another high % target in this offense but for a number of reasons AB is not the answer.

This week, I am on the phone with ABs agent working out a way for AB to beg for his job back. A public apology. Some tears would be nice. People like that. AB has to covey that his mind is right.

That will last for 5 minutes

56% of his passes when to those two because Josh went out and because of the weather they put an emphasis on the short passing game.

In 2018 they threw to White and JE 41% of the time.

I agree they need another high % target in this offense but for a number of reasons AB is not the answer.

That will last for 5 minutes

Oh yeah Gordon.

Dude is invisible.

He has definitely been a disappointment.

I really dont like AB and never have, but Brady is dying out there and will get killed if something is not done now.

Im not putting any money down on Kneal Henry. Watch him be another rookie WR running around not knowing where to go.

The answers going forward -

1 AB part 2
2 Gronk back
3 New kicker

I really dont like AB and never have, but Brady is dying out there and will get killed if something is not done now.

Im not putting any money down on Kneal Henry. Watch him be another rookie WR running around not knowing where to go.

The answers going forward -

1 AB part 2
2 Gronk back
3 New kicker

None of this will be happening.

We'll trade for a WR/TE, get Harry and Wynn back and hope it's enough to lift this offense to a competent level.

Perspective:

Take away the 35 points from the D and STs

PPG: 11th (25.8)
Yards PG: 9th
YPP: 19th
Passing YPP: 9th
Rushing YPC: 27th
3rd Down O: 14th
RZ O: 16th

Not awful. They certainly aren't ascetically pleasing but the key question is if the D has an off night can the O put up points vs a good D?

At this point the answer has to be a maybe but unlikely.

Bring AB back now.

Dorset, Gordon, Burkead and Harry coming back > Cancer

Oh yeah Gordon.

Dude is invisible.
Prior to last night he was on a pace for 60 catches and 900yds. Thats LaFell.

As a #3 option (JE and White) why is that not acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back