PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread Official Post-Game Thread: Patriots Lose to Commanders 20-17

Immediate Postgame Reactions
I love the draft, so Im excited for that process, but its sad to watch these close games go the other way.

Washington played better and deserved to win.

Mac Jones is in the final stretch as Patriots QB. I hope.

A very minor and little thing: the lack of a facemask call on the second to last drive was huge. A facemask there puts the Patriots in Washington territory and it likely enables Mac not to rush AND panic.

It was a huge non-call.

(sarcasm on)

wow. so proud we were able to go toe to toe with another tough NFC East opponent, They hung in right to the end, Another great moral victory.

(sarcasm off)

I was rooting in the back of my head for a loss but it still sucks seeing yet another Mac Jones GWD get thrown out the window by his supporting cast. That's how his career started here and it's all we'll really remember about it when it's done.

Ok I’m sold, let’s give Zappe some reps. It’s an 8 game preseason now. See what he’s got and maybe you can trade both him and Mac if their value is built up to something decent.

Juju is more burnt than burnt toast.

It’s time to blow this thing up.

200.gif
Official offseason needs:
Head coach
General Manager
Quarterback
Wide Receiver
Line backer
Corner back...

Feels like we need a whole new team..

As a BB fan it pains me to say that it really is over.

Him refusing to bench Mac, keeping Accord as his ST coordinator, choosing JuJu over Meyers, and all the other moves he's made post Brady has been a complete disaster.

There are good players on defense, but it's really hard to gauge what we have on offense with a **** stain like Mac operating it.

If BB were to get fired tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised or upset. Sad that the run is truly over and he won't be able to work his magic, but enough is enough.

We suck..

But ...

It' still Patriots over everyone else.

LFG Pats!!?

Anyone here who thinks that INT was on Mac is just as much of a moron and a hater as Vilma. It wasn’t tipped. It wasn’t a “tough catch” for an NFL WR.

Mac hit his overpaid WR with half a step on his defender in his hands while leading him away from the CB and the WR just whiffed. Period. Get the f*ck out of here with throwing into “traffic”. That’s BS.IMG_0022.jpeg

I think we need more Division 3 guys and career special teamers in the draft

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back