Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
From our friends at Reddit:

v9fPFym.jpg

I was in and out of checking on the game.

No significant injuries?

Nice to be 8-2 and get back in the win column. Not a perfect performance, but the defense definitely played better and it sure was nice to see Dion back and nice to see Malcom contributing!!!!

Bad first half. Great second half! Honestly - This was a 38 point game for us if we make that XP and that td wasn't reversed via penalty. Defense is an issue, but halfway through the 3rd something snapped into Brady and this D. Almost like - Hold on, we want to go to the SB!

SF is a gawd awful football team but the Pats did what they were supposed to do. Still a few minor areas of concern but overall not a bad performance especially in that kind of weather.

Speaking of gawd awful it's amazing how far Kaepernick has fallen from his Super Bowl year....

The defense is still bad. Very concerning.
They look good in the second half until that last drive which looked pathetic. Man I hated that, I was just about to feel a bit more encouraged.

Welcome back to Rowe .. and a nice welcome to Van Noy.
Things are slowly starting to come together. CB situation clearing.
On to NY.

And yeah .. where's the wise guy explaining Mitchell can't get open?
I really wish he saw the game.

Good response to last week's clunker. Lots to build on for the defense. Offense is awesome. Gotta stay healthy. Big divisional game next week. Beat those Jests.

BTW, this was TFB's 199th win. Not bad for the 199th pick.

Petty & Goff next.

Two more trainwreck QBs to experiment and figure things out on defense. Some progress today.

Tom was off by a little, but made 2 incredible plays today. White and Mitchell were on the receiving end of his awesome plays.

No Gronk and even with a shaky 1st half we still could have put up 37 points if we wanted too.

It might not seem like much to most, but it was it nice to see "Patriot Killer" Jeremy Kerley not burn the team again, he had a fair amount of good games against the Pats when he was a Jet.

this thread needs an inoculation of Pats Pimple cream to clear up all the Pats Pimple crybabies complexion...

hqdefault.jpg

There, that's a whole lot better ain't it?

OK...a road game after a tough loss...no All Pro Tight End...no starting flanker...quagmire conditions in the 1st half...They put up 30 points and took a knee on the SF one yard line. Stop crying like spoiled brats.

They look good in the second half until that last drive which looked pathetic. Man I hated that, I was just about to feel a bit more encouraged.

Eh... it was aided by a catch of a ball that would have gotten most QBs benched and it was obvious they were letting them get yards to eat the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes