PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post-Game Thread: NE@SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad first half. Great second half! Honestly - This was a 38 point game for us if we make that XP and that td wasn't reversed via penalty. Defense is an issue, but halfway through the 3rd something snapped into Brady and this D. Almost like - Hold on, we want to go to the SB!

Blount only had the TD because of the hold. The held player was in perfect position to tackle Blount near the LOS.

Overall the Pats played their B game and it was good enough. Brady at times was not so hot and at other times has played as well as i have ever seen him play.

D stepped up in the 2nd half but I was sad to see them give up the garbage TD.

Almost forgot .. and welcome back Dion Lewis!

49yds and a great blitz pick-up. Not bad for the easing in game.
Rush - 5 23 4.6 .. Rec. - 3 26 8.7

And suddenly Pats have possibly the best and most versatile RB trio in the league costing them less than 3M ..

Last edited:
I don't know how to spin up PFR to find out, but I'm pretty sure that the TD to Mitchell was to the 63rd different player Brady has thrown a reg season TD to in his career, which is a new NFL record for most different players thrown to for TDs for a QB on a given team.

If they keep this up, I'm booking tickets to San Diego for SB 51.

i wonder what was wrong with our pass blocking. brady was getting pressured on every throw.

Did I really read in the game day thread something to the effect of we need a new quarterback etc??? I could swear I seen a couple like that. Just crazy!

Uff. If you are one of the believers in an issue with leadership he is one of the few players you dont wanna lose.

He's worth the empty roster spot until healthy, for his leadership alone.

He's worth the empty roster spot until healthy, for his leadership alone.

Sure but boot and crutches in mid November is not a promising sign.

I don't know how to spin up PFR to find out, but I'm pretty sure that the TD to Mitchell was to the 63rd different player Brady has thrown a reg season TD to in his career, which is a new NFL record for most different players thrown to for TDs for a QB on a given team.

In the nfl today, any win is a good win, but that second quarter was not a very impressive performance by us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back