PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post-Game Thread: NE@SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the one wheel route that really hurt the Pats early on, Hightower got caught up in a pick and that's why he was so far out of position. I can't really fault him for that one, although I agree that covering these routes remains a concern until the Pats prove they can do it.
Agreed. Just seems like a consistent theme with these guys

Well to be fair if the other team runs a wheel route unless you specifically watched the RB run his route you wouldn't know unless he made the catch. So for all we know the Pats could have succesfully defended that route more than they allowed it.

I was ok with that garbage time TD because I got pretty close on the Score contest.

Overall winning in the NFL particularly is not prime conditions is never easy. It was clear to see the rain became an equalizer. Early the Pats dominated and after it stopped they dominated. I think maybe we were a bit too hard on them considering how much the rain may have been a factor and how it tends to turn play into more of a "coin toss" than skill situation.

Overall I hope Slater is okay and I am happy to win. However Slater will not be what cost this team a super bowl if he can't go. The Pats have been lucky with injuries this year on the whole.

We as fans perhaps got our hopes up too much about the Pats relative to competition and Seattle helped knock us down to earth a bit. The Pats IMO are still probably the best team in the NFL but Seattle and Dallas are pretty damn close to us with Oakland and Denver and Pitt not too far behind us.

Still not buying into KC, NYG ATL though but they would not be push overs either.

I think it's that time of the year where we're due for a trip to the bowling lanes to beef up that team chemistry

Enjoy the Bay Area (my former home territory :)):

For $2,200 per month this downtown Mountain View, CA 600-square-foot apartment is a convenient 15 minute drive from the Google's headquarters.
View attachment 14877

Yeah, real estate is the biggest part of why I haven't moved there yet hahaha. Well, that and immigration isn't the easiest thing in the US. This Canadian is not wanted south of the border :(

Yeah, real estate is the biggest part of why I haven't moved there yet hahaha. Well, that and immigration isn't the easiest thing in the US. This Canadian is not wanted south of the border :(
fly to Mexico and walk across before the wall is built

Forget the TD. How about his first down reception on the left sideline? Anyone have a gif of that play? It was awesome.

Maybe this one can serve for the time being .. (the other one was even better, i agree)

All of this is flawed.

You complain about officiating based on the officiating. If he's wrong counter the points he made.

Even numbers doesn't mean competent officiating. If one team commits 300 yds of penalties, the other commits 0, and both get flagged for 100 yds the officials did a poor job.

People with no direct power over the officials complaining about the officiating has little to no effect on officiating. The competition committee has been handing the officials unenforceable directives season in and out. The front office has been judging performances based on their opinions. These likely have resulted in the over officiating and ridiculous inconsistency.

And exactly who makes up this so called "competition committee"?

Since becoming a starter in 2001, Brady has never had a .500 season or worse. One 9-7 year 2002 and the rest 10-6 and above. That's simply incredible that will never be done again

Here's what $2200 a month in C-Town R.I. gets you....

1025309_1_1378483728.jpg
This was renting for $300,000 month
Aerial+views+Brad+Pitt+Angelia+Jolie+Chateau+vRk5FxaEuI_x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes