PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Dolphins beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our receivers are not the problem.. Meyers and byrd did a pretty decent job...offensive play calling and poor qb play ruined it for us. We could never use RPO because of cam unable to pass...else with Harris white, burkhead and Meyers and byrd we could have done much more on offense..

Cam single handedly pulled down this team.. and not able to sustain drives gassed the defense.. I don't care if we go 0-16 next year, but no cam please...

2-14 better than 6-10

Our receivers are not the problem.. Meyers and byrd did a pretty decent job...offensive play calling and poor qb play ruined it for us. We could never use RPO because of cam unable to pass...else with Harris white, burkhead and Meyers and byrd we could have done much more on offense..

Cam single handedly pulled down this team.. and not able to sustain drives gassed the defense.. I don't care if we go 0-16 next year, but no cam please...

2-14 better than 6-10
Belichick would be fired at 2-14 and rightfully so.

You can't judge Cam with this trash offense .. UDFA WR's and no TE

If only Cam had someone like Diggs, or even Edelman ..

Edelman had his best statistical day in his career w/ Cam not Brady, by the way

CaM cAnT pASs

Im SiCk oF wAtChInG cAM

Be sick of watching undrafted receivers suck ass, be sick of having no TE and a swiss cheese run D

Cam's going to be back and make you all eat crow.
This is genuine pathology. Let's all back slowly away.

This was a first in the Belichick era. Watching a Patriot defense give up. Bad body language. Like watching the year in the 1980s when we lost Andre Tippett in a preseason game vs the Packers.

Don’t blame Belichick the coach. Blame Belichick the GM. Especially if he listens to his offensive coordinator. Years of crappy drafts. Two years ago ignoring the TE position, giving up a lot to get Joejuan Williams

We might start hearing for Josh McDaniels to get fired. He has done very little to adapt the offense to Cam’s limited abilities.

The only people that NEED to know what they have in Stidham are the coaches. The fans don’t need nor deserve to see something the coaches see everyday when what little they have seen is garbage.

No I don’t want to see Stidham. This is the same delusional fanbase that thought he was a valid starter last off season before Cam was signed when the only thing he did was get pulled out of screwing up clean up duty vs the Jets. You think anybody here should care that a bunch of fans that were already wrong about him think they deserve their own showcase?

We need to draft a QB. Let’s stop wasting time and looking for some magical excuse off the bench to avoid ripping the bandaid off.
We need real receivers first before QB. No QB would do good with what we have now.

CaM cAnT pASs

Im SiCk oF wAtChInG cAM

Be sick of watching undrafted receivers suck ass, be sick of having no TE and a swiss cheese run D

My god, people like this do exist.

if he's not good enough to start ok? But if he's a future backup for your team why not give him experience at least? Bill's outsmarting himself here.
No thanks. Pats can (and probably will) do much better at the QB position next year.

CaM cAnT pASs

Im SiCk oF wAtChInG cAM

There’s no possible way you can watch Cam throw the ball and objectively say that he would be fine with a good receiver. Edelman is nearly cooked, too. Stop fooling yourself.

2-14 better than 6-10
There’s about 20 teams in this league where Meyers would at best be a 3rd or 4th WR and Byrd wouldn’t have a spot. They would be good if we had a real number 1 or 2. But we don’t. It is a problem. Don’t trick yourself by conveniently thinking there is a quick fix

Cam not even juke my dead grandmother.

Cam will give one of his boilerplate “my fault” interviews I’m sure.

Good guy. Want to like him. Not a very good QB anymore.
It's taken you this long to admit it!? It's been obvious since wk 5 that he can't play. I've truly lost respect for BB this year. Don't give me the cliche crap about "best for the football team" when we can all see how useless your QB is and you're too stubborn to adjust. We saw Stid move the ball much better in the 4th qtr at KC and LAC than Cam has all year. And this isn't about Stid being your QB of the future, but to never give him even a half of football - in these games where Cam is sucking worse than any QB in the league, and the offense can't score - is NOT doing whats best for your football team! Anything else is pure homer self-deception.

We have to go DT or DE in our first draft pick. Been an issue all season long
Letting Danny Shelton go looks like a poor decision. His replacement? Beau Allen. A guy who has never played for us.

1. Josh McDaniels is totally exposed without Tom Brady.

2. Special teams is elite. Folk, Bailey, Gunner. Kudos to our new ST teams coach Cam Achord this year, excellent job.

3. We have to draft DLine with our first round pick. We can't stop the run at all.

4. Bring back Bill O'Brien.

5. I give mini kudos to Sony for running harder today, he has good awareness to realize Harris is the top back now.

Anything about Bill Belichick in there?

This was a first in the Belichick era. Watching a Patriot defense give up. Bad body language. Like watching the year in the 1980s when we lost Andre Tippett in a preseason game vs the Packers.

Don’t blame Belichick the coach. Blame Belichick the GM. Especially if he listens to his offensive coordinator. Years of crappy drafts. Two years ago ignoring the TE position, giving up a lot to get Joejuan Williams

We might start hearing for Josh McDaniels to get fired. He has done very little to adapt the offense to Cam’s limited abilities.
That bothered me this year. I was expecting a completely different offense than what we got. More like the Ravens and less like Brady.

If the offense is more of the same next year then I think McDaniels seat warms up.

We need real receivers first before QB. No QB would do good with what we have now.
We need a new QB

We need new WR’s (at least two quality ones)

We need at least one quality TE.

We need more depth on the offensive line.

We need at least one or two more defensive lineman who can set the edge.

We need at least one more LB who can be consistent

And depending on how we deal with Gilmore’s contract we might need to get another CB.

I have zero interest in seeing Stidham. We’ll get a real NFL prospect next year. I’m much more interested in the defense. Similar results in 2021 unless it’s fixed. With a high-ish pick and cap room hopefully a 2002-2003 turnaround is in order.

I repeat - the dead last ranked Miami rushing offense ran for 251 yards on the Pats. LOOOL
Run defense is just a complete joke. Cam was god awful again. Pretty much story of the day.

It's taken you this long to admit it!? It's been obvious since wk 5 that he can't play. I've truly lost respect for BB this year. Don't give me the cliche crap about "best for the football team" when we can all see how useless your QB is and you're too stubborn to adjust. We saw Stid move the ball much better in the 4th qtr at KC and LAC than Cam has all year. And this isn't about Stid being your QB of the future, but to never give him even a half of football - in these games where Cam is sucking worse than any QB in the league, and the offense can't score - is NOT doing whats best for your football team! Anything else is pure homer self-deception.
I said it a long time ago that Cam can’t throw the football. He is painful to watch.

Stid can take the same taxi Cam does with his bags packed. Pats can do so much better than a broken down QB and a never-will-be.

And I believe they will.

Keep in mind Cam was released by CAR because of health issues not ability to be a good QB. Everyone knows when Cam is healthy he's a good QB.

If Cam = healthy and is not looking like a good QB its the supporting cast.

Cam will be back, believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick