PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Colts beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Why did Bolden stop in the screen? Was there a whistle
yes.. The refs claimed he stepped out.. That being said, I didn't see it in the replay..

One bad play on special teams. But yeah, that was a huuuuuge mistake which gives an overall solid performance a “sucked” grade.
offside on the FG, Folk kick off at the end not far enough.

when was the Bolden play where he was called that he stepped out of bounds. I want to go back and look at it
I'm going to guess mid to late 3rd.

Helluva game plan by Frank Reich. Great game by the Colts OL. Home field officiating that could injure some players. Is Greg Williams coaching the Colts D?

Pats are beating the Bills next week. Book it.

Could not stop Colts' RB. He ran over 160 yds in the game. Even though Patriots suppose to be ready for the run... Nope. Wentz went 5/12 throws.
To be fair, he only went over 160 because of the last run of 67. Prior to that, the Pats had held him in check pretty well.

Our recent former starting QB beat the Bills last week, what are the chances our other recent former starting QB can do it this week?

I think of all the bad plays, the red zone pick hurt the most...

1 seed and HFA still very reasonable. Win out. Chiefs lose 1, they have 3 losable games. Tenn loses 1, they also have 3 losable games left.

Deserved loss. Respectful effort there at the end but against a running game like that you're always playing against the odds in those game situations.

Live and learn on multiple levels..coaching and playing levels.

I just found and he puts a toe out it looks like 4th, 13:09
I thought I saw green when they showed the second angle from the sideline but I'll take you word on it.

If somehow the Bills lose tomorrow- we beat them next Sunday we win the division right?

The Pats need to use the Back-shoulder fades more.. Mac is so good at throwing them..

Tonight we saw why people were saying "Mac doesn't have a strong arm". He's not going to blow it by LBs with darts. On the throw to Bolden he'd have been better putting some arc on it.. then the LB doesn't get to it and Bolden gets a huge chunk..
Mac throws some really good bs fades, he also puts it in the bucket pretty well for a first year player. He’s way beyond his years on a lot of levels and I couldn’t be happier with his progress.

Really hoping they get him a steal of a wr in next years draft in one of the first 3 rounds. So far his chemistry with Henry is stellar and Seems to be clicking with Bourne. At times Agholor and Meyers chip in and flash and other times its just not there.

Good game, bad game tonight. They certainly went out swinging and made you wonder tonight about how good they really can be.

I truly believe Bye weeks are a factor. You lose focus. I see that mental relapse in my line of work all the time.

Just human nature IMO

If somehow the Bills lose tomorrow- we beat them next Sunday we win the division right?
Yes or if we beat them then the jags (or the fish)
Win next week we are afce champs unless we lose out and they win out.

Reactions: sb1
Small things about our offense drive me crazy. I really do not like Jonnu Smith and feel that he holds back our offense. He sucks as a blocker and doesn't get much separation. He seems to only get the ball if we design the play just for him and it seems to ruin our flow.

Also, Meyers lack of yac ability is starting to piss me off. He gets open easily and then is just so bad with the ball in his hands. I wish I could like fuse Jonnu and Meyers into one player and then we would have something special lol.

I knew that the Pats would come back rusty from the bye.

I knew that the Colts are a real good team.

Mac made progress.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back