PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Chiefs Beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to lay off of Boger. He may suck, but he didn't make either of those 2 atrocious calls that each cost NE a TD.

BAHAHAHAHAH

The mother****er cost us 21 points. Lay off him? **** off.

Disagree...

They got manhandled by the Texans and Baltimore (who may be the best team in the NFL) and now they lost at home to KC. Offense continues to be a complete mess. They have no shot on the road against a any playoff team at this point.

They need to figure out a better way to make sure obvious things are overturned no matter what. The refs need to NOT blow the whistle on close call fumbles and out of bounds plays and let those be handled by review. Of course they'll just continue having easily fixable bad calls change the outcome of games.
Glad to see the fight and better effectiveness in the 2nd half but that first half was inexcusable.
And they need to call td so it’s reviewable when it’s close like Harry play. Common sense.

KC sucks, as do the Texans. We should be so lucky to get to play them again in the playoffs.

That’s what happens when you blitz, qb doesn’t have time to see it

Brady's job is to see that. He was right in front of him instead he threw to a covered guy further away.

So basically if they made the right call on the first challenge, the Ats would have been able to challenge the Harry TD, of course they would have needed another challenge for the Dorsett DPI.

Refs cost them points but this is what happens when you leave your fate in their hands. Offense is still garbage and that is what cost them the game. Team is now 1-3 against the best AFC teams.

Regardless team is done and have zero shot against any playoff team on the road.

I also wouldn’t be so quick to hand them the last 3 games. Not with this offense. You still not seeinnf much improvement.

This offense isnt good enough to beat the refs and opposing defenses. For decades, they were.

When you have to rely on the refs, you're not good enough. I stand by what I said. If we can't beat the Chiefs at home (with or without refs), we certainly ain't beating the Ravens on the road. This offense is just not good enough. All the homers here need to get their heads out of the a55es, lay off the coolaid, and realize that this is not our year!

No I'm just right about this particular team...not good enough to beat good teams, struggle vs mediocre teams, and easily handle crap teams...
You take joy in dancing on the grave after a loss. It’s who you are.
You would rather they lose so you can tell everyone you were right than to see them win.

I thought every scoring play is reviewed automatically. Harry scored, so why wasn't it reviewed?

Absolute ********. Call should have been overturned in N.Y.

My pillow will pay dearly for this loss.

So the Refs cost us about 10 points this game. First of all it should have been a scoop and score TD by Gilmore. Second of all Harry DID score a TD. Instead we had to settle for a 3 point FG.

Then there was a blatant PI missed by the refs that would have made it 1st and goal. That's another probable 7 points.

If you add 10 points to our total that becomes 26 pats 23 chiefs.

Last of all, we should never have put ourselves in position to be at the mercy of the refs. Our offense was putrid all day and couldn't do anything until late in the game.

The OL was terrible. The 2-headed run game of Burkhead/Michel averaged 2ypc.

A lot of negatives to take out of this. We did enough good to win, but we also did enough bad to deserve to lose. Meh.

The Refs were really, really bad though. Really inexcusable. Was this a 'fixed' crew?

Second week in a row. Late 3rd quarter all of a sudden the Pats “find” something. That something is Edelman out wide at times. Furious comeback that ends just short.

Two weeks in a row. Same situation, same timing and same result. Little suspicious to me.

I didn’t want overtime. We should have won by 14-21+. The team can unite around this and build on it.

Is the offense gonna make a miraculous turnaround? I don’t see it.

They need to figure out a better way to make sure obvious things are overturned no matter what. The refs need to NOT blow the whistle on close call fumbles and out of bounds plays and let those be handled by review. Of course they'll just continue having easily fixable bad calls change the outcome of games.
Glad to see the fight and better effectiveness in the 2nd half but that first half was inexcusable.
The refs have to be idiots considering they’re probably taught to let them play it out if they’re not sure whether a fumble happened or not.

Teams are just blitzing the offense continuously and we have no response to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey