PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Chiefs Beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team showed a lot of fight tonight. I feel good going forward. Of course the people who love misery will be reveling in this loss.

harry injury probably ends his season now :(

Still hope, there's no denying the team found some fire in the end there. Win out and they'll still play a home game to start the playoffs and who knows what can happen.

I definitely feel better about this team now than I did at halftime, but everything felt like it was building to an amazing comeback.

F U C K THE REFS

When you have to rely on the refs, you're not good enough. I stand by what I said. If we can't beat the Chiefs at home (with or without refs), we certainly ain't beating the Ravens on the road. This offense is just not good enough. All the homers here need to get their heads out of the a55es, lay off the coolaid, and realize that this is not our year!

It isn’t relying on the refs if all you want is the obvious correct call. I mean Harry’s foot was 5 inches inside the chalk yet they ruled him out of bounds. Yet they can spot a toe drag from 15 feet away in traffic.

Strange, but I’m encourage about how the fought back on both sides of the ball. And getting absolutely screwed by the refs like this just might help bring this team together, especially on offense where they really need it.

The issue is offensive talent. Encouragement by showing heart doesnt change the fact the wide receivers cant get open besides Edelman, and the offensive line is Jekyll and Hyde.

Harry should have been in the endzone for that last catch. There are personnel limitations on offense. No Tightends. It's embarrassing. they couldn't even run the ball into the endzone. That entire series in the redzone sucked. It sucked because of their personnel limitations. I don't know
how they will fix it with this group but they have to find a way.

Refs aside... Our offense lacks firepower and unlike last season we aren't beating afc playoff teams. I won't give up, but there were multiple mistakes by NE through the season that led to this. Heck, maybe even in the draft.

Im sure Bob Kraft will contest the results!

If there is legitimate recourse, he absolutely should do so.

Not one, not two, but three objectively incorrect calls that affected the outcome of the game in their own, unique ways. None of those calls were subjective in nature; they were all called objectively incorrectly and veritably changed the final score.

Strange, but I’m encourage about how the fought back on both sides of the ball. And getting absolutely screwed by the refs like this just might help bring this team together, especially on offense where they really need it.

At this point I don't think it's a "bringing the team together" problem. I think it's a "most of the WRs are physically incapable of beating man coverage" problem.

Not gonna win in this league when your offense depends on gimmicks. This OL cannot block, the receivers cannot separate and the running backs have been reduced to our third down back. Sony disappears after the first quarter every week. I just don’t see a solution to an offensive line that can neither create running lanes nor protect the QB.

When you have to rely on the refs, you're not good enough. I stand by what I said. If we can't beat the Chiefs at home (with or without refs), we certainly ain't beating the Ravens on the road. This offense is just not good enough. All the homers here need to get their heads out of the a55es, lay off the coolaid, and realize that this is not our year!

Wtf you talking about.

No one is relying on the refs to not be so egregiously bad.

No accountability is the issue and you're part of the problem

Even w the Harry TD the offense scores TWENTY POINTS against a Defense that everyone in here said sucks...they manhandled the Patriots...

Brady 19-36-169 1 TD 1 horrendous pick
Sony Michel 5-8, 1.6
Sanu 1-13
Harry 1-12
What’s your point? Form a lynch mob and meet the team in the parking lot?

Given Boger's history with NE, I genuinely think it's worth considering some implicit bias/fixing.
Boger is too stupid to have a bias.

The offense has made no progress.. in fact it seems to get worst.. perhaps Brady has a major elbow injury.

At this point why not play 6 lineman when Karas comes back and use him or another linemenas a FB or tightend. There is basically no tight end production

Harry should have been in the endzone for that last catch. There are personnel limitations on offense. No Tightends. It's embarrassing. they couldn't even run the ball into the endzone. That entire series in the redzone sucked. It sucked because of their personnel limitations. I don't know
how they will fix it with this group but they have to find a way.
They might not. How can you fix it? Maybe bandage it, but fix? Not sure.

Brady should have kept running. He could have scored or got closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back