PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Bills beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Mac Jones does not pass the "eye test"

OK so he is a nice guy who does his homework, butters up BB, says all the right things and gives Bitcoin to his lineman.

Besides having a week arm, his decision making seems horrible, his reads are terrible , he stares down receivers, does not move around the pocket well, has NO zip on his throws, does not pass beyond 7-10 yards, has no swag or confidence, hit a brick wall at 10 games and has poor accuracy at this point. Blaming it all on the receivers is not the full story.

Lets compare that with a true franchise QB Justin Herbert, who in his rookie year looked dynamite
has a rocket for an arm, moves around the pocket deftly, can make defenses pay with his improvised runs, accuracy is off the charts, is decisive as hell. Now that is a franchise QB that will change the fortunes of the chargers long term.

"Hoping" that Jones will be better in his second year is just that "hope". Can not rely on him being a franchise QB. More likely to be middle of the pack. I think he lacks the skill and "makeup" of a true top tier QB.

Thanks! This was the funniest post I have seen all day, The satire in your post is spot on with an ignorant football fan. Kudos!

OK so he is a nice guy who does his homework, butters up BB, says all the right things and gives Bitcoin to his lineman.

Besides having a week arm, his decision making seems horrible, his reads are terrible , he stares down receivers, does not move around the pocket well, has NO zip on his throws, does not pass beyond 7-10 yards, has no swag or confidence, hit a brick wall at 10 games and has poor accuracy at this point. Blaming it all on the receivers is not the full story.

Lets compare that with a true franchise QB Justin Herbert, who in his rookie year looked dynamite
has a rocket for an arm, moves around the pocket deftly, can make defenses pay with his improvised runs, accuracy is off the charts, is decisive as hell. Now that is a franchise QB that will change the fortunes of the chargers long term.

"Hoping" that Jones will be better in his second year is just that "hope". Can not rely on him being a franchise QB. More likely to be middle of the pack. I think he lacks the skill and "makeup" of a true top tier QB.

Is this satire or real? If that's the case with Jones after 14 games. Then Trevor Lawrence, Justin fields, Trey Lance and Zach Wilson must all be the biggest busts of all time.

Because they all have worse stats in every category than Jones.

Is this satire or real? If that's the case with Jones after 14 games. Then Trevor Lawrence, Justin fields, Trey Lance and Zach Wilson must all be the biggest busts of all time.

Because they all have worse stats in every category than Jones.

The problem is after the irrational Brady lovers/Belichick haters now seem to think they have the go ahead to post ridiculous things about Jones to claim they were right about him after a bad game and a half.

Jones' decision making for a rookie QB is excellent. He doesn't stare down the receivers. His accuracy has been still very good other than this last game. He does pass the ball more than 7-10 yards. Basically most of what he said is wrong.

Question about the Bills left guard: often before the ball was hiked to the WB, he would lift his arm and point.

not sure I’ve seen any other lineman make gestures like that and it seemed out of place.

Nice try. The mods aren't going to ban me.

Ban you? I don't care about that stupid ****. That's the stuff that gets you off. Seeing you exposed as a hypocrite works for me. Crying to Ashley to tell her someone made a sexist remark when he didn't, and then making an actual sexist remark yourself? The shoe fits.

If you look at the full video, Judon is looking in the other direction during the trip. It could have been an accident.

Not saying it wasn't a dirty move, but in full context, it isn't definitely a dirty move.

Lol...a classic Robism.

Shut up pink hat. You are truly an embarrassment and know nothing about the game.

Lol...a classic Robism.

Thanks!

Not saying wasn't a dirty play, but could have been an accident. Looking at the video, you could make the case either way. I think people are way to quick to label things dirty plays when players do bump into each other and many times it makes it look like a dirty play.

Ban you? I don't care about that stupid ****. That's the stuff that gets you off. Seeing you exposed as a hypocrite works for me. Crying to Ashley to tell her someone made a sexist remark when he didn't, and then making an actual sexist remark yourself? The shoe fits.

I'm wasn't the judge, jury, or executioner regarding Deus...that was Ashley. if you didn't like what she did, complain to her or Ian.

Thanks!

Not saying wasn't a dirty play, but could have been an accident. Looking at the video, you could make the case either way. I think people are way to quick to label things dirty plays when players do bump into each other and many times it makes it look like a dirty play.
Come on, you should know better than this. This is a classic move of not looking so it looks like an accident. It was a frustration move by Judon.

Take a look at some of Allen from his rookie year...

There are some real concerns for Mac, but Herbert is fighting to stay at .500 with all the talent he has and just lost a shootout to the damn Texans! Herbert has a ton of talent, but he reminds me of Matt Stafford - puts up big number yet somehow loses games.

I agree that Mac has A LOT to work on this offseason.

By the way, Rotoworld ripped Trevor Lawerence a new one calling him out on his awful season.

If you look at the full video, Judon is looking in the other direction during the trip. It could have been an accident.

Not saying it wasn't a dirty move, but in full context, it isn't definitely a dirty move.

It was a classless move by Judon. Just because he wears our laundry doesnt make him perfect. I don't think this defines him though and imo he isnt a dirty player.

Come on, you should know better than this. This is a classic move of not looking so it looks like an accident. It was a frustration move by Judon.

It could very well have been a dirty play. It probably was. I mean Judon's attitude during the game lends weight to it being a dirty play.

It was a classless move by Judon. Just because he wears our laundry doesnt make him perfect. I don't think this defines him though and imo he isnt a dirty player.

I am not defending him for wearing the laundry. I have taken the same stance in the past when people say it is a dirty play by a player toward a Patriots player where I said it could go either way.

It could very well have been a dirty play. It probably was. I mean Judon's attitude during the game lends weight to it being a dirty play.
I do remember during the broadcast mentioning Allen exaggerated the trip and bringing the NBA flop into the NFL.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back