PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: PATRIOTS vs. Ravens Divisional Playoff Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap, can these people on NBC just stop talking about the Ravens for a few minutes? It's like they don't think any Pats fans are watching..

Going to make 5 hours from now all the sweeter.

Going to make 5 hours from now all the sweeter.

Not really. All these morons will pick the Patriots to win this game despite the Flacco overrating. Then they will have the audacity to say, "I told you so," in the end. This coverage makes me sick to my stomach.

I don't know why, but this is the most exciting Pats game in years. Maybe it's because the fans are hungry, which means the players are even hungrier. This going to be a great game!

They should play that sound bite/clip of Suggs' comments on the big board right before the game. The one about them not winning anything since spygate, and how they're all arrogant pricks from Belichick on down.

I know it'd pump me the hell up if I were there.

Not really. All these morons will pick the Patriots to win this game despite the Flacco overrating. Then they will have the audacity to say, "I told you so," in the end. This coverage makes me sick to my stomach.

There's also the fact that even if we win, it won't stop the incoming onslaught of Manning or Luck ballwashing, which will arguably be even worse than the Flacco ballwashing.

Still amazed all the networks have sooooo much Suggs coverage. He makes Ray Rice seem reasonable. Gross.

January Joe? More like January Joke. The Patriots garbage of a secondary in the past is mostly responsible for his high playoff statistics.

There's also the fact that even if we win, it won't stop the incoming onslaught of Manning or Luck ballwashing, which will arguably be even worse than the Flacco ballwashing.

I rather suffer through Manning ballwashing than Flacco or Luck. At least he's earned it over the years. Luck is more like Eli than Peyton and Flacco is insecure garbage.

aa24dcd383ffe92bed848ad36d1e21a4.jpg
. From my seats...we got this pats nation!

They should play that sound bite/clip of Suggs' comments on the big board right before the game. The one about them not winning anything since spygate, and how they're all arrogant pricks from Belichick on down.

I know it'd pump me the hell up if I were there.

Can we get the Operations Manager on the Horn?!

Getting close. Let's win this with no injuries!

Is it just me, or has the crowd at Gillette been a lot better this season compared to the last 3-4 seasons?

Honestly, between the Brady chant, and the "Brady's better" chant the NFL tried to edit out of every highlight clip, I think an argument could be made pretty easily that the Gillette crowd has been the best in all of football this year

Honestly, between the Brady chant, and the "Brady's better" chant the NFL tried to edit out of every highlight clip, I think an argument could be made pretty easily that the Gillette crowd has been the best in all of football this year
Certainly the best Patriot crowd ever.

20 minutes to go for game time and answers to our questions (and hopefully pain to the balitmore fans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes