PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: PATRIOTS vs. Ravens Divisional Playoff Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
So, let's hear it guys.. Post your comments, concerns, over-reactions,etc, here today..

Please post your comments, knee jerk reactions and insightful observations regarding today's Divisional Playoff game vs the Baltimore Ravens Please do not start other threads concerning or during today's game as they will be merged or deleted.

Game time is 4:35 PM ET at Gillette and will be televised on NBC

Please read Ian's thread, which is a sticky, week regarding conduct on the game thread. Please act accordingly if you want to be around for future games. :cool:http://www.patsfans.com/new-england.../threads/new-thread-requirement-read.1112402/

Today's weather is supposed clear and around 20 and dropping to the teens for the game. The winds are forecast is to be around 7 -9 MPH with gust to 20 MPH diminishing during the game.

Let's hope for a good game, with no injuries, and a Patriots victory.

EDIT By PATSNUTme: This is what DaBruinz intended to say:D

Last edited by a moderator:
bradyray.gif

So Baltimore is saying they're going to play "grimy" football today?

This isn't the 2011 team. This one will hit back. Baltimore starts taking cheap shots, Browner especially needs to answer in kind. I want to see the Patriots come out and physically break Baltimore right from the start.

GO PATS!

@KenAlofoque: “@AKinkhabwala:Ravens coach Harbaugh told his team last night:The Patriots don't understand what kind of game they're about to get into.

Battlecry! AAAAAUUUUHHHH

I'm sure Belichick let the team know behind closed doors what the Ravens have been saying. Going to be interesting to see how physical the Patriots come out to answer. If there's any game for Browner to give the internet the gif of all gifs, this is the one.

Who hits Flacco the hardest today? Hightower? Ayers? Jones?

Can we time warp 3.5 hours and get this game started already?

I'm trying to keep myself busy (with a lame leg so it's a bit harder), but time seems to be progressing at a fairly slow pace.

I really like Michael Irving now. Anyone see him come out and shut down the negative nancyisms earlier on the pregame. "Look, Tom is the greatest post season quarterback EVER. That's what the numbers say."

Faulk and Warner went limp.

I can't watch pregame anymore. So sick of hearing how physical the Ravens are and how we don't want to face this team and how if the Ravens are going to turn this into a rock fight and we won't fight back. Guess what, we are going to turn this into a rock fight first! This is not the team of the last few years that you punch in the mouth and wouldn't punch back, this is the team that punches other teams in the mouth, kicks them when they are down, take their enemies lunch money and beats them again because they can. Sterling Moore isn't coming into that door, Julian Edelman isn't going to be playing defensive back this time, nope. This time on defense our Gillette no fly zone is here, and Revis and Browner will be playing the boom. Ayers Hightower and my main man Jaime Collins are going to wreck shop all over the field.

And on offense, we have the most dominant weapon in the league. Good old 87. He is healthy, and you can't defend him, and if you worry about him, LaFell and Edelman are gonna run wild. I am worried about the line, but I think we will find a way to slow this rush down and do work.

This feels like the Bengals game all over again. People think we are dead in the water, but this team isn't the Pats of the last few years. Sit back and enjoy the ride that starts today folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News