PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: PATRIOTS vs. Ravens Divisional Playoff Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Joke Flacco talk is pushing it now. It's unfair to compare him and Brady in those games. Brady was playing against HOFers while missing his weapons and Flacco was playing against a bunch scrubs in our secondary. I can't wait for Brady to blow this trash out of the house.

it's so annoying. it's the narrative on every network!
lets go pats!!!!

Honestly, between the Brady chant, and the "Brady's better" chant the NFL tried to edit out of every highlight clip, I think an argument could be made pretty easily that the Gillette crowd has been the best in all of football this year

Loved it in the SD game, too. Our fans have been on another level this year at the games, haven't heard it like this in a long time.

Pats obviously fired up. Very emotional in warm ups. No sign of lingering injuries. All systems go.

Sick of the pregame and watching Suggs interview....he is so arrogant ! Lets go PATS !!!

Looking at the Patriots inactives (particularly Grey, Flemming Maneri) it seems clear the Pats do not plan to power run much.

~ 8 mins before kickoff.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I hope the crowd is loud and does us proud !

#12 is in Suggs head, wonder if Brady pays rent??

Games like this should mandatorily start at 1:00 PM, this 4:30 stuff is bullshyt...

I hope our D instills fear into their receivers so they get the dropseys

Time to go dark and get my game face on.

I'll probably check in at half time.

And one thing about this game. Win and the remaining playoff games are much more interesting to watch.
Lose and they are basically background noise.

This game will be broadcast on the nbc sports app right? It was on their schedule and now I don't see it.

i hate the ravens announcer so much. he's almost as bad as that clown in philly!

Can they show anymore biased Ravens' highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand