PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: PATRIOTS vs. Ravens Divisional Playoff Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no gray is weird.
i like blount, but he's so slow hitting the hole. if something happens to lg idk a concussion then we only have vereen and bolden!

The ratbirds don't know what they're in for

My heart feels like it is going to explode. I have such a love-hate relationship with the NFL playoffs.

Emmit Smith isn't playing.. ( i mean gray) ???? .. Ohhh Nooooo

Joe Florko (Flacco + Dork) will toss 1 INT today. Book it

Next 50 minutes might just be some of the longest 50 minutes of my life

Uggggh. Me too. Against my better judgement I'm in front of the TV listening to how the Ravens are gonna kick our azzzes. Ugggggh. Why bother even playing. Get this kickoff going already.

Watching American Horror Story on DVR because I can't stand any more pregame talk...

Tom looking hyped in stadium run out!!!

no gray is weird.
i like blount, but he's so slow hitting the hole. if something happens to lg idk a concussion then we only have vereen and bolden!

That is why you want Blount. The Ravens have a big and aggressive d-line. You want you their aggressiveness against them and do more patient running. Last year he has 4.8 YPC and two TDs vs. the Ravens while Ridley ran for 3.8 YPC.

I want to go outside on my roof and just start yelling at the sun right now.

This Joke Flacco talk is pushing it now. It's unfair to compare him and Brady in those games. Brady was playing against HOFers while missing his weapons and Flacco was playing against a bunch scrubs in our secondary. I can't wait for Brady to blow this trash out of the house.

That is why you want Blount. The Ravens have a big and aggressive d-line. You want you their aggressiveness against them and do more patient running. Last year he has 4.8 YPC and two TDs vs. the Ravens while Ridley ran for 3.8 YPC.

I prefer Gray for some reason. He just looks like a better runner from where I sit.

Psycho Tom

Holy crap, can these people on NBC just stop talking about the Ravens for a few minutes? It's like they don't think any Pats fans are watching..

This is when I shut the pre game off...don't want to hear anything more about Flacco and the Ravens.

Everybody needs to get off of Flacco's **** already. ************, just give him the GOAT trophy nbc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News