PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: PATRIOTS vs. Ravens Divisional Playoff Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After we beat Baltimore's asses this "Ravens unstoppable" BS is gonna' turn into "Pats only beat a 6th seed."

Book it

After we beat Baltimore's asses this "Ravens unstoppable" BS is gonna' turn into "Pats only beat a 6th seed."

Book it
You better believe it.. Don't let em beat Balti by 3 cuz it will mass suicides in New England. Then next week it will be "How can they stop CJ Anderson?" "Ravens exposed Pats"

Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing
FOXBORO, Mass.-At Gillette, prepping for NBC “Football Icebox in America.” Breezy, about 18-degree windchill.

Nervous and excited, these next 90 mins are going to be tough.

Terrell Suggs facts are always a good time killer. Cn'I start? Cool.
Terrell Suggs fact: Sigourney Weaver has an active restraining order agains him for trying to kill her with his second face.
Terell Suggs fact: Terrell Suggs is so dumb, Tim Tebow can beat him in a creation debate.

I'm ready. Lets Go!

Jonas Gray inactive.

Jonas Gray and Cam Fleming are inactive? WTF?

Not Gray and Fleming! We're doomed!

I wasn't expecting to see Gray anyway

Snap these rat birds in half, destroy them, snatch their hearts out their chests, leave Suggs in a puddle of tear. GO PATS!!!

Flemming can't be healthy. If we see too much of Devey, it won't be good for us.

I really like Michael Irving now. Anyone see him come out and shut down the negative nancyisms earlier on the pregame. "Look, Tom is the greatest post season quarterback EVER. That's what the numbers say."

Faulk and Warner went limp.
He's speaks the truth 24/7, whatever he says to me always comes across as accurate. Rarely do i disagree with his NFL talk.

Fred Smerlas + Steve "I LOVE THE GIANTS!" DeOssie + Ron Borges = Mute Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing